Totally avoidable | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Totally avoidable

It looks like the car brakes harder on purpose (after matching the speed of the car in front) to scare the biker approaching fast from behind. He just didn't anticipate the rider to be as stupid as he was.

Both are idiots.

Can you not see how fast the Acura catches up to the Elantra? If he hadn't broke hard, he would have rear ended the other car.

Been there, done that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. If I was the rider and rear ended a car I wouldn't post to show other riders what I did wrong.

Wow. If I was the rider and rear ended a car I wouldn't post to show other riders what I did wrong.

Based on him yelling at the car driver, the rider likely thinks it was 100% not his fault - really don't know how anyone could come to that conclusion in this case.

Not surprisingly, there are a few people that agree with his thoughts in the comments.

Considering the attitude aparent of the rider in the video he probably thinks it's entirely in the car drivers fault anyways, so what's to be ashamed of?

edit: looks like me and Plau were responding at the same time.

Last edited:
c'mon....it's anything but the rider's fault. The Acura blew by him in the left lane where he wanted to go from 2 lanes over, slowed behind another car in front of it and made him smack into the Acura cause he, the rider was accelerating to catch the Acura to give them a piece of his mind about passing him on the left.

keep calm you'll ride on; throw a fit you'll look like a tit

Can't really make anything out from his video. Camera is pointed everywhere except in front. It's the truck cam that provides the damning evidence.

Says the car driver was impaired? Based on camera evidence, they'll likely both be charged. Someone wrongs you on the road, you can't correct that with another wrong.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Says the car driver was impaired? Based on camera evidence, they'll likely both be charged. Someone wrongs you on the road, you can't correct that with another wrong.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The M/C caused the crash and IMO the car driver did little to add to it. If the driver was DUI that charge is for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Can you not see how fast the Acura catches up to the Elantra? If he hadn't broke hard, he would have rear ended the other car.

Can you not properly read my post? Great observation – yes he had to brake hard because he was going too fast. My point was that he continued to brake hard after he had matched the speed of the car in front, making it look like he was brake-checking the bike on purpose as well.

Back
Top Bottom