Garmin Zumo 660 LM owners. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Garmin Zumo 660 LM owners.

I have the same issue with the wiring for my Montana.

Ideally I should cut and solder the wires so it's the right length, but I think I'd have to make two splices as I have excess wire before and after the fuse. So I just wrapped up the access, taped it in a bundle, and stick it under the fairing if on the Vstrom or zip tie it to the handle bars if on the DRZ.

What did you do with all the wiring?
Install, using every connection. Cut most of the not used wiring?

Thanks.

On my bike the battery is in the fake tank, so I just stuffed all the wires in there.

Thank you. Seems like I did the same connect the wires that work the Gps. Stuff the rest of the wires. Was going to redo the wires as a Winter project. No need too. Will focus on other projects.

My electrical connections for everything controlled by a relay are in the tail of my bike, so the cable ended up being a pretty good length as is.

I keep the whole wiring harness, attached to battery, coiled under the seat. I just pull out the desired length when using the GPS.

I have both a 590 and a 660 on my V-Strom. The connections of the 590 are connected to my Autocom sound system. Like others I stuff the unused cables under the seat.

..Tom

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom