Obama's Legacy | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Obama's Legacy

Just proves that investors favour trump

The whole global economy improved with Obama. No correlation there at all

I'm just going by the data reference that you posted. Now you're saying that it only correlates in some circumstances?

On topic, for future records:

For the full year, the U.S. grew just 1.6%, compared with its 2.6% clip in 2015. It was the weakest performance since 2011. The last time the U.S. topped 3% growth — the historical average is 3.3% — was in 2005.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-economy-slows-to-19-in-4th-quarter-gdp-shows-2017-01-27

If this trend continues, you can bet it would be used against Trump.. but let the records show that things were indeed slowing down in Obama's final year.

Haha. Hedging already :)

[video=youtube;8CMjw-ibKtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMjw-ibKtQ[/video]

[video=youtube;E3DbR-fws8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3DbR-fws8o[/video]

Polls suggest that Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far-right National Front party, will top the field in the first round, but won’t get the absolute majority a candidate needs to win outright.

Antoine isn’t a fan of the frontrunner.

“We are so fed up with what Marine Le Pen is doing, and with the fact that we weren’t able to find a candidate to vote for, only one to vote against,” said Antoine. “We started talking about that and it came up that Obama is free — so why not hire him?

Does anyone need further proof that any semblance of rationality has left the poor left. Sorry Antoine, but it's worth pointing out that the Obama's of this world, and more specifically, their policies, are why People such as Le Pen are in the running. Some inflection is needed on the left, but I'm sure they'll just blame Russia.

Wait.. what?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...ssure-on-russia-as-campaign-suffers-cyber-hit

Oh yeah, already started :rolleyes:

Does anyone need further proof that any semblance of rationality has left the poor left. Sorry Antoine, but it's worth pointing out that the Obama's of this world, and more specifically, their policies, are why People such as Le Pen are in the running. Some inflection is needed on the left, but I'm sure they'll just blame Russia.

Wait.. what?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...ssure-on-russia-as-campaign-suffers-cyber-hit

Oh yeah, already started :rolleyes:

Not totally true. I was in France more than 20 years ago when her father Jean Marie le Pen came on the scene and started to gain traction. There's always been a far-right element in France mostly due to France's colonial meddling elsewhere and the result of that. Ghetoisation has also been a huge problem in Paris and Marseilles with Senegalese, Tunisians and more importantly the Algerians. Trouble has been brewing for decades. More recent events have allowed it to surface again.

Not totally true. I was in France more than 20 years ago when her father Jean Marie le Pen came on the scene and started to gain traction. There's always been a far-right element in France mostly due to France's colonial meddling elsewhere and the result of that. Ghetoisation has also been a huge problem in Paris and Marseilles with Senegalese, Tunisians and more importantly the Algerians. Trouble has been brewing for decades. More recent events have allowed it to surface again.

But did he ever win? There's always been a far right in the US, and to listen to anyone in the Trump thread, he's their poster boy... So I guess I should just rephrase that with "if she wins".

That said this French Obama brigade doesn't see to think anyone is left enough...Honestly, they should really do some research on what Obama's administration actually did, particularly in the middle east. Is it completely lost on them that the immigration issues pushing the right to the fore are very much the results of Obama's geo-political decisions.... truly facepalm worthy.

But did he ever win? There's always been a far right in the US, and to listen to anyone in the Trump thread, he's their poster boy... So I guess I should just rephrase that with "if she wins".

That said this French Obama brigade doesn't see to think anyone is left enough...Honestly, they should really do some research on what Obama's administration actually did, particularly in the middle east. Is it completely lost on them that the immigration issues pushing the right to the fore are very much the results of Obama's geo-political decisions.... truly facepalm worthy.

The healthcare reforms in the US were big news to a country with arguably one of the best healthcare systems in the world. The french are very proud of their free healthcare and obviously approved of Obama trying to achieve a little of that. Furthermore Obama's predecessor helped with the coining of the phrase "freedom fries" so they were fine with overlooking a few things compared to Bush junior.

ACA and Freedom fries.. great... my opening statement in post 109 stands.

Does anyone need further proof that any semblance of rationality has left the poor left.
never gonna convince the hard cores, on either side, who cares

the left in the south and supporters are still mostly babbling, not often, or been awhile that they are trumped, if not humiliated

whereas, the left won the vote nationally here & for good reasons, vs the then available options

Just saw this on facebook.
17021754_279232879173600_8446942542836073684_n.jpg

^ on what matrix? Seriously, make a list of accomplishments. Greatest black President, check. Most articulate since Kennedy, check... what else? Most bombs dropped? Polarizing health care act? Check and check.

You don't think a nation being labelled as cowards affects the nations view of the name caller? Ok.

Using a dislike for Bush as a supposedly rational reason for this guy and his movement... Silly.

Using a dislike for Bush as a supposedly rational reason for this guy and his movement... Silly.

How so. Dislike of Obama = like for Trump is just as stupid yet that's exactly how Trump got elected. He wasn't Black or liberal or a woman. Maybe it is silly at its core but it is reality.

Back
Top Bottom