Any good vloggers from Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any good vloggers from Toronto?

Much like insurance, the quality of vloggers gets better the more south you go.

Wtf are vlogerz?

Sent from the Purple Zone

One of the very few I watch is BeRad on YouTube. He's not in Toronto but is actually entertaining. Does mostly offroad and sumo riding.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

To get you started:
Motordadcle - see dual vlog
A-anation
Torontos2wheeler
6foot4honda
IronicRebound
Dan motovlogs

ppl that post up utterly useless video of their daily lives.....

I have a few friends that Vlog that I follow...but only because they're friends.

Most MC vlogs I've ever watched are all utter garbage.

Ok guys I was kidding because of the spelling ?
I can't get into any of the YT vlogs.
Bikes/video games/ poker -- don't care for any of them

Ok guys I was kidding because of the spelling ��
I can't get into any of the YT vlogs.
Bikes/video games/ poker -- don't care for any of them

You could always watch a game of cricket. Good for insomnia. Paint dry. Listen to the sound of grass growing. Lol.
Did you get your answer? :)

I didn't know 6foot4 was in GTA, does he just film a lot of vlogs in the summer months so he has a backlog? Videos he posted just a few days ago look great out.

Quick sample from BeRad. He and some buddies getting through a double black diamond trail in WV I think. They get caught after dark, pretty sketchy.
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=bgDIOyv9wsw

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

ppl that post up utterly useless video of their daily lives.....

We're showing our age maybe, but I agree. Too poor to own a lawn and too young to shout at people to get off it. Even the bigger stars (?) like Baron Von Grumble are pretty underwhelming. IMO, the genre needs more of what other successful genres have--content. I don't mean "Look at my dank whoolies!" or "Yes, this Italion mistress is pure sex!" and the latest GoPro. POV video is fundamentally boring, especially with awful music or windblown audio.

Sometimes they get it right, in one or two uploads but not consistently enough to be worth following. While not a vlogger per se, Regular Car Reviews is a good example of form. The video is subordinate to the content and helps get their point across. The writing, editing and acting are the heavy lifters here, just as in any visual medium.

^^ Yup. Regular Car Reviews puts a ton of work into his vids. Most vloggers just wing it.

I didn't know 6foot4 was in GTA, does he just film a lot of vlogs in the summer months so he has a backlog? Videos he posted just a few days ago look great out.

LOL! I believe in Mississauga. You never noticed any of the street name or saw anything familiar in his videos?

LOL! I believe in Mississauga. You never noticed any of the street name or saw anything familiar in his videos?

I don't live in GTA, but I would still recognize stuff maybe. I just don't watch his videos, I've maybe seen 5-10 when they show up in my recommended.

The first time I started watching one of his videos a couple years back, I caught on that it had to be in the GTA by the shear number of Dodge Caravans with those stick people family stickers on the rear window. Looked up a street sign and confirmed my suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom