trafalgar just north of Steeles heads up | GTAMotorcycle.com

trafalgar just north of Steeles heads up

Dougy

Site Supporter
The speed limit on this stretch of road is now down to 60 km.It was 80 a couple years back then recently went to 70 and now 60.Unreasonable imho opinion but it is what it is.You can bet "the man" will be posting up their regularly in the near future,just a friendly reminder to those that head up that way....

was the case with mississauga rd also, around bovaird, for all those riders heading up to the forks....was about 60 km/h when we moved there recently....cops regularly hiding between bovaird and mayfield, behind the bushes, near the farms....now they moved the speed UP to 80 so...no more cops there

Big speeding crackdown right now by OPP. They're taking advantage of the warmer weather to get the ticket revenue up. Trafalgar north of Steeles is a construction zone at the moment. Lots of cops on hwy 10 and 24 too. It's all about the money.

I noticed that speed limit change last year. However, most of the cagers are still doing 80 `ish. I lock/hide in behind them. So far, touch wood, not been a problem.
With regards to 10 and 24 I always assume that Po Po are out. Guaranteed to see them pulling over a cager. Good place they hide on 24 is tucked in behind the Church. Just before the Creemore turn off going North.
Basically, it is using common sense. Would you speed in a school zone? Would you speed, say going through Erin?
Not saying I am "Goodie two shoes" Use common sense.

was the case with mississauga rd also, around bovaird, for all those riders heading up to the forks....was about 60 km/h when we moved there recently....cops regularly hiding between bovaird and mayfield, behind the bushes, near the farms....now they moved the speed UP to 80 so...no more cops there

It's still 60 south of Queen St - and it's still 60 through their favorite hiding spot just north or south of Steeles Ave. At least it's 60 through Huttonville now ... it was 50. And it's 50 through the construction zone south and north of Bovaird, but the traffic is usually so messed up because of the construction that it hardly matters.

It's still 60 south of Queen St - and it's still 60 through their favorite hiding spot just north or south of Steeles Ave. At least it's 60 through Huttonville now ... it was 50. And it's 50 through the construction zone south and north of Bovaird, but the traffic is usually so messed up because of the construction that it hardly matters.

They still pull people over, regardless of how much traffic there is.

Yes they hide by the newish looking firefighter station often, just north of steeles i have found. (One of their favorites)
In addition they are almost always hiding by the construction area between williams parkway and bovaid, on mississsauga Rd Where it is 50km/h for now.

I see them pulling people over there on a daily basis

Back
Top Bottom