Anyone riding tomorrow? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding tomorrow?

Yeah good luck with that..still too early to plan any rides;)

Been so dreary and drizzly, rainy and cool here (KW). Even if it hits 10oC tomorrow I doubt it will dry out sufficiently for me to take mine out from under the cover. Forecast is "cloudy with showers"; not looking good.

If the streets are dry here in Sauga and the temp holds to 7,8ish c I'm going out around lunchtime.Probably only for an hour or so though and keeping it real local....just wanna go for a short cruise as I am what some on this board would call a straight line warrior ; )��

Last edited:
If the streets are dry here in Sauga and the temp holds to 7,8ish c I'm going out around lunchtime.Probably only for an hour or so though and keeping it real local....just wanna go for a short cruise as I am what some on this board would call a straight line warrior ; )��
That's what I was planning on doing but here in Hamilton. Maybe do the mountain accesses and the Dundas Valley sometime around noon.

That's what I was planning on doing but here in Hamilton. Maybe do the mountain accesses and the Dundas Valley sometime around noon.

Karl, did you end up heading out last weekend? I was out on the bike on Saturday - fog visibility zero. Sunday was better, but just did some local roads, didnt want to ride all the Hamilton.

Karl, did you end up heading out last weekend? I was out on the bike on Saturday - fog visibility zero. Sunday was better, but just did some local roads, didnt want to ride all the Hamilton.

Hey jet. Yes I made out. To bad the weather was bad. It would had been nice ride here, there or anyway. Glad to hear you made it out. That morning when I checked my weather app it said "freezing fog" but roads were good despite the poor visibility.

Back
Top Bottom