2017 CSBK predictions... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 CSBK predictions...

All three Pro Rookie contenders in one pic!

9a4561647e568120e0809f5c631499d6.jpg

Does anyone have trailer space to take my bike to shubie?

Also looking for pit help for st. Eustache if anyone is interested.

Does anyone have trailer space to take my bike to shubie?

Also looking for pit help for st. Eustache if anyone is interested.

Hey Dave. I can haul your bike and some gear for a bit of fuel money.

We can talk at StE and sort out the details.

szoke still looks to be the man to beat.
mitch card is rockin along well and stacey takes a 4th place
and jared walker takes 1st in 300 ninja class

anyone know off hand the tsn schedule?

Last edited:
szoke still looks to be the man to beat.
mitch card is rockin along well and stacey takes a 4th place
and jared walker takes 1st in 300 ninja class

anyone know off hand the tsn schedule?

Card DNF race#1..not a great points weekend for him. Was nice to see Stacey finally put a decent weekend together with all the resources behind her. Too bad for Frank, he's good for the series.
Looks like the Championship is pretty much sewn up for both the SBK and Pro Sport Bike classes. The leaders just need to finish with some points at CTMP and it will be champagne time!!!

Last edited:
Great for Jared !!! He's friends with my son. Do they ever televise those races ?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Card DNF race#1..not a great points weekend for him. Was nice to see Stacey finally put a decent weekend together with all the resources behind her. Too bad for Frank, he's good for the series.
Looks like the Championship is pretty much sewn up for both the SBK and Pro Sport Bike classes. The leaders just need to finish with some points at CTMP and it will be champagne time!!!

Yes the weekend has probably put mitch card out of the 600 title chase; but he sure did make the racing interesting. clearly pushing. then the bobble, bobble same place, oh fach.
was happy to see him right back on his feet afterwards.

Congrats to all the racers that made it out to AMP.

What happened to Frank on Sunday? He's listed as DNS.

Great for Jared !!! He's friends with my son. Do they ever televise those races ?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

No they don't televise them. They used to record them and post them on their website like Pro600 but no one is paying the bills for the Ninja 300 Series so no race video.

Sunday would have been a good one to have a video of. Shubie always is a tight class but a bad start and a lot of contact in lap 1 had Jared in P6 after lap 1. A lot of hard riding to be in P1 after 6 laps.

No they don't televise them. They used to record them and post them on their website like Pro600 but no one is paying the bills for the Ninja 300 Series so no race video.

Sunday would have been a good one to have a video of. Shubie always is a tight class but a bad start and a lot of contact in lap 1 had Jared in P6 after lap 1. A lot of hard riding to be in P1 after 6 laps.

I was watching via race monitor, I think you boy was in 3rd place on the last lap.

Back
Top Bottom