2017 CSBK predictions... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 CSBK predictions...

#112 will make appearances in AM600 but won't run entire series.

#14 might make appearances in 300 Series if they change the rule (since we still have the bike) but he won't run all rounds.

Edit: and quit talking Cam up or he will be pushing for my Kawi rather than riding his antique :)

#14 will compete in the 300 Ninja Series.

Thanks Snow City and Kawasaki Canada

#14 will compete in the 300 Ninja Series.

Thanks Snow City and Kawasaki Canada

OVhxbOJ.jpg

Looks as though Doug Lawrence will be doing the full schedule on a new GSXR1000. He's also a contender for Pro ROTY!

Rule number three will squash riding a 96 gsxr srad.

Very cool of them to pay out more than podium positions and a reasonable amount. Hopefully it's a sign of things turning around for racing in Canada.

Last edited:
Rule number three will squash riding a 96 gsxr srad.

Very cool of them to pay out more than podium positions and a reasonable amount. Hopefully it's a sign of things turning around for racing in Canada.

lmao...if someone finishes in the money on a SRAD, he deserves the money

Wonder if they have a racer program for a discount on a bike for competition use only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they have a racer program for a discount on a bike for competition use only.

Reliable sources have told me that there aren't many discounted bikes available in the whole country for anyone.

Reliable sources have told me that there aren't many discounted bikes available in the whole country for anyone.

By not many your saying there was or is? I'm just curious cause I know there was 6 BMW available this year.

Suzuki has only rarely had competition-only bikes available in Canada. Or at least, only available for rare people. My 2008 is one. Andrew Nelson will be on a 2017 this year... he hit me up for a sponsorship, too... but I have my own costs to deal with in 2017. :)

As far as I can tell Doug is the guy I need to beat!

I'm really looking forward to the challenge and I think we'll be able to push each other into some great racing!

8b0dc644a55e8587f1bbf5c4fda0500c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom