2017 CSBK predictions... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 CSBK predictions...

Wore my shirt to work. Only the riders got the joke lol

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Well Tommy as usual is FAAAST and getting faster(er) !! Great to see Kris Garvie out again. 2 years removed from riding and does 1.06's yikes!! Mitch figured out how to drop 5 seconds on Sunday but that is not really surprising.

Szoke pulled away. I was really hanging in there for Kenny to come back but i am sure he will be there all this year. McBride and Young looked really sorted out as well.

CABOOSE!! In the Rookie pro lead!!

It was definitely some awesome racing! Everyone came out at the first race swinging!! Can't wait for the next one. Riedmann looks huuuuungry!!!!!

Well Tommy as usual is FAAAST and getting faster(er) !! Great to see Kris Garvie out again. 2 years removed from riding and does 1.06's yikes!! Mitch figured out how to drop 5 seconds on Sunday but that is not really surprising.

Szoke pulled away. I was really hanging in there for Kenny to come back but i am sure he will be there all this year. McBride and Young looked really sorted out as well.

CABOOSE!! In the Rookie pro lead!!

And don't forget that rookie... what's is name again ??? Ohhh ya... Chris Brent !!! Getting 2nd in qualify and able to hold off veteran Raffa to finish 4th !!! Thumbs up buddy... ;)

The cold and wet weather continued during the week leading up to Round 1 of The Mopar CSBK Canadian Superbike Championship at Shannonville Motorsports Park. Many riders had arrived early in order to ride and test on Thursday but the weather did not cooperate and steady rain all day kept all but a few bikes resting quietly in the paddock. Tim's decision to attend the RACE regional round the weekend prior proved to be extremely valuable.

The weekend opened with a damp track and typical of Shannonville offered several water obstacles flowing across the track. "Track conditions aren't perfect but we're all faced with the same conditions so we all have to make some adjustments. The fastest guys are always fast and we're trying to adapt as well and make the bike easier to ride" says Tim.

Qualifying pace was a little slower than the goal but the focus was on making the bike easier to ride and there was a lot of progress through Friday and Saturday. "I was really hoping I could squeak into Superpole but it wasn't meant to be today. We have some more chassis adjustments to make and we'll come back stronger on Sunday"

Starting the race from P13 on the 4th row Tim got a great start and moved up to P11 by the first turn. Chasing Tommy Casas in P10 Tim was able to drop a full second off his qualifying time and fend off Derrick Whyte in a very close contest. Finishing in P11 was a great result for the season opener and most importantly Tim now holds the points lead for the Brooklin Cycle Pro Rookie of the Year Award. Tim and the TT56 team are optimistic about carrying that momentum to the next round at Grand Bend Motorplex.

Special thanks to: Inglis Cycle, Hellfury Motorsports, Jason Jenkins, POR15 Inc, Dunlop & Pro 6 Cycle, Hindle Exhaust, Vortex Racing, Bluestreak Racing and VnM Sport Gear

b161f5e38855d26e25ab026de2ccd74e.jpg

Wish we could be there.GP de Mud on sunday.Ride well Tim.

Szoke came 2nd!!! :rolleyes:He's HUMAN!!! LOL

There was some really fast riding on display today! Congratulations To TT56 for finishing fastest rookie again! Showing some serious speed, and calculated racing! :headbang:

Had a great experience out there. Looking forward to the GB round next year.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom