2017 CSBK predictions... | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 CSBK predictions...

Because Mitch showed up last year having not raced a national all year and destroyed the whole field....in both races.
He won be 1.25 and 0.29s respectively. Hardly destroyed the whole field. Plus he had been racing MotoAmerica so it's not like he showed up off the couch.

That being said I would still peg him to do the double this year. I think it will be a good race between him and Tomas. If Frank is healthy he will be the dark horse for sure, as he has had more pace than both of them all year imo.

Any predictions for the last 2 rounds? Any upsets? Anything crazy you may think could happen?

Pro
Superbike Saturday Edie, Reidman, Szoke (Because he will ride for the Championship) then for the win on Sunday
Sunday Szoke, Reidman, Edie

Sportbike Saturday Casas, Card, Brent
Sunday Casas, Card, Brent

Am Sportbike: Desmarais, C. Walker, Burns
Am Superbike: Bernhard, Desmarais, Who ever else has an actual Superbike

Ninja 300, Walker, Paradis, Meunier

Lightweight support Class. Depends on how many of the Ninja 300 riders enter. This will be a fun one to watch.

I am hating the fact that I wont be there for the race weekend!!!

I will be there on Monday to do some pre-race riding/tuning on the R6.

Pro
Superbike Saturday Edie, Reidman, Szoke (Because he will ride for the Championship) then for the win on Sunday

Lightweight support Class. Depends on how many of the Ninja 300 riders enter. This will be a fun one to watch.

Thanks for the endorsement of both boys.

We will see how they both do. Both bikes getting some dyno time tomorrow to see if we can get a few more umph.

And I'm hoping Aaron feels good on the R6 and can be up there battling away.

All 3 of us will be there this week and next for some track time.

Pro

Well this would be completely awesome. I want a podium so bad. I think my weight is a big disadvantage at mosport tho.
I need to find a second over last year and then come race day i may be able to at least hang out in the front group hopefully.
I did an oil change. That should do it right?

Well this would be completely awesome. I want a podium so bad. I think my weight is a big disadvantage at mosport tho.
I need to find a second over last year and then come race day i may be able to at least hang out in the front group hopefully.
I did an oil change. That should do it right?

Yes... if you only put 1/4 of what is needed. Should bring down your weight and you'll pick up a good .5 sec !!! :D

Jordan will be racing to win. He's in the BMW Motorrad cup again this year and needs points.

SPOILER ALERT

As expected, jordan took csbk championship number 12 with sundays race remaining. trepannier (bad spelling) performed very well taking second on saturday after leading most of the race.

Pro

Even though you were still off in your predictions, overall you might have been the person who came the closest on your guess.

Back
Top Bottom