Trade motorcycle for new mororcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trade motorcycle for new mororcycle

If you want to stick with Triumph, go to GP Bikes and trade for an America or Speedmaster. You might even wind up with some cash in your pocket.

via Tapatalk

I don't know but from your motocamping photos etc. You definitely need an adventure bike.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I don't know but from your motocamping photos etc. You definitely need an adventure bike.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Lol see the struggle man! Camping with a sport bike haha.

Definitly was a sick trip with the bike though.
If you want to stick with Triumph, go to GP Bikes and trade for an America or Speedmaster. You might even wind up with some cash in your pocket.

via Tapatalk

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

I must of been half asleep but almost positive it said Street Triple in the original post.
Triumph 675 in op
No edits

Sent from the Purple Zone

I'd keep the 675 and pick up a KLR that bomb around on. If you find the triple collecting dust, sell it when market value is in your favour.

You can also make the 675 a little more comfortable. But it's still what it is. And it's no cruiser or adventure machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i were in your shoes, id sell that Triumph, buy a 250/400 Dual sport, AND a klr...get the best of both worlds ;)

Why don't you sell it for $8000-8500 on Kijiji?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Would be better to sell it privately, long as the price isnt 9500(lol)
Remember the key is to price is low enough that people will see the value of buying used(instead of saying "I can get new for another 1000$")
But high enough that it will be better than what you would get at the dealer(which is just a joke)

Would be better to sell it privately, long as the price isnt 9500(lol)
Remember the key is to price is low enough that people will see the value of buying used(instead of saying "I can get new for another 1000$")
But high enough that it will be better than what you would get at the dealer(which is just a joke)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You both have a point.

I bought the bike, cash, on a whim. Before i even test drove it. I suppose this is where that mistake has gotten me.

The two best ideas i like from this tgread were to keep the bike while also getting a cheap cheap klr from somewhere in quebec.

Or if i find another bike for equall value, trading up. - just havnt found that winner yet - there have been good suggestions here.

I freaking hate Kijiji.
It's filled with nothing but Kijidiots for the most part...
Kijiji translates to "The Village" -- and it's filled with idiots.

Can't tell you how many times I've had stuff priced very reasonably - on the low end of the scale, and have just ridiculous low balls or people who don't show up at the agreed on times/places.

Personally, I won't ever bother trying to sell anything on Kijiji ever again - it's simply not worth the aggravation and effort.
Will I consider buying something? Sure. But it's got to be reasonable, right off the bat.

I've sold several vehicles and 1 bike (not to mention countless other items) on Kijiji...with generally good luck. From the selling perspective, just don't LET people waste your time. Ignore lowballers, don't even respond. If people seem like they're window shopping in their responses, don't waste much time....I simply respond telling them to contact me when they want to come buy the item and then leave it at that.

When someone says they are commiting to buying something, I tell them to call me and then give them my cell number - if I don't get a call I know the person isn't actually serious...so I move on.

As for buying other people's items, again, generally good experiences - the two things that irk the hell out of me however is people that take days to respond to inquiries (If I respond and say "I have cash in hand and would like to pick this up ASAP", responding 3 days later isn't likely to end in a sale for you....I've moved on) or people who sell their stuff and then can't be bothered to delete their damn ad, so they either respond "oh yeah, I sold that", or they just don't respond at all.

You both have a point.

I bought the bike, cash, on a whim. Before i even test drove it. I suppose this is where that mistake has gotten me.

The two best ideas i like from this tgread were to keep the bike while also getting a cheap cheap klr from somewhere in quebec.

Or if i find another bike for equall value, trading up. - just havnt found that winner yet - there have been good suggestions here.

Keep in mind its tricky dealing with quebec bikes, this weekened frekeguy told me the problem with quebec bikes is, they have different standards for safety etc, sometimes they will take a bike that has been wrecked(Serious crash) repair it almost to the point that people cant tell if its been wrecked or not, it will pass safety in the french province....but in Ontario, it will not. and even if it does.....do you really want to ride a bike like that?

Iv seen some good deals in QUE, but no matter how tempting, unless its brand new, i tend to steer clear of la bella province

Back
Top Bottom