2017 Isle Of Man TT | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Isle Of Man TT

smudger

Todays news (or yesterdays news for some) is Guy Martin has now been confirmed as joining John McGuiness at Team Honda for the 2017 TT.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/tt-road-races/2017/january/roads-guy-martin-in-shock-tt-return-with-honda-racing/

I for one am glad to see Guy back racing the roads & wish him the best of luck in 2017.
Since moving to Ontario (from Yorkshire, England) my twice a year visit's to the Island are one of the main things I miss about not being at home & TT2017 is now getting very interesting indeed.

Good for him i always liked the guy..never won a TT but always there in many occasions.
Perhaps you should go back to watch the Race...just take a two weeks holiday:D

Maybe 2018......depending on $$$$.....my workmate here in Guelph is from the same area as me & his brother still races on the Isle of Man (think he's doing the Classic TT this year) so we keep talking about going back for another TT visit, we'll see.
Would be nice to see Guy get a win but I'm still rooting for Hutchy, a good old Bingley lad from just down't road from me.

Last edited:
I am hoping to visit some family in 2018 'over the pond'. I would like to try to fit the TT in but it might have to be the Ulster GP or such since that's where my family is in N. Ireland and my wife and kids would probably have a better time doing other things vs hanging around at a road course for a bunch of days on the Isle. The NW200 and TT are a tad early in the year for the family trip as well. I have to great-uncles who are right into bikes over there so I'm sure they can show me around at the N Ireland races, not sure if they head to the TT much anymore though.

That said, now I know there is some expertise on the forum and if I do try to fit TT in I know who to ask about viewing locations etc

Jeff

Watching youtube videos is about as much TT as I can take... 'Gives me the heebeegeebeez watching those guys go at such speeds... 'Can't imagine what it would be like "live".

Back
Top Bottom