Best VW forums for local MK7 support? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best VW forums for local MK7 support?

Yeah, gains are nuts.

As for the previous question, all the shops that do it are listed in the original post.
That's everyone listed on APR's website. Not sure if any shops not listed are authorized to perform the service.

Price for Stage 1, single program was between $785 and $825 for 2016 1.8TSI.
I know APR has sales but it's usually only 10% off.
I got it done at EuroSport, closest to my house.

You already got it done?

Whats the review? I read the numbers on their website but how much faster does it feel? :D

Feels crazy faster. Numbers are legit. There's not one single thing I dislike.
Acceleration way better, more responsive, smoother running, .... and if I lay off the pedal and drive normally, seems like zero increase in fuel consumption, looks slightly better actually but difficult to say as I have only filled up once since.

Acceleration way better, more responsive, smoother running, .... and if I lay off the pedal and drive normally, seems like zero increase in fuel consumption, looks slightly better actually but difficult to say as I have only filled up once since.

Are you on 87 Octane fuel?

So tempting!! I hope they can work out that warranty deal DJM was talking about!!

On 87 wow, nice.

One of these days I want to get the motoza tune. I much rather have a remote tune.

On 87 wow, nice.

One of these days I want to get the motoza tune. I much rather have a remote tune.

I have Motoza on my A4. Highly recommended. I considered the multi-tune with remote but I couldn't justify it, I usually use the 94 octane program to it's fullest.

Back
Top Bottom