Best motorcycle grips for comfort | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best motorcycle grips for comfort

stickman88

None, use the stock ones. You're a new rider on an R3 right?

I have the D3 grips. I have yet to be blown off of the bike. That said, I'm sure they're no better/worse than any others. I just like the aesthetics.

The bigger variable in hand comfort is probably well-fitting comfortable gloves.

Last edited:
The best comfort mod for your hands is to work on your riding posture, too much weight on your hands will not work well.

No I'm not lol.

My rides are uslaly half hour to an hour. Not that long i know, so ur saying grips are probably useless?

Yes ;) like others have stated work on your body position. Use your legs to keep the weight off your wrists. You'd be better off buying tank grip pads that give your legs something to grip on the tank surface.

Last edited:
The best comfort mod for your hands is to work on your riding posture, too much weight on your hands will not work well.

This X2
I try to correct my posture, only to go back to a bad one a few mins later and have to re-correct myself >.<

i disagree with everyone. I noticed from my bike that if I remove the handlebars, all the pain went with it.

on a side note unless it is for racing, grips are just about the same for your 2h commute. responsiveness comes with proper riding position and technique (all of which developed every time you swing a leg over her).

Back
Top Bottom