Good source for new fairings? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good source for new fairings?

EvilBeaver

For Kaw Ninja. I saw a couple online places selling for <$200, which is still a lot for hunk of plastic. Or is because the "Ninja" decal on it is worth $120??? :))))))

Which model and which parts, and do you want to put it back to like-new?

attachment.php
As close to new as reasonable. Mind you , its a $3k bike.

2012 ninja 250, red fairings.

Was putting it away drunk. Dropped it on _both_ sides.

No comments pls - i know i was a dumb fak.

Attachments

• RED2.jpg
    RED2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Sorry, but I just snorted. Tis funneh, make a great story one day.

Whats more, after I cracked the 2nd fairing, I put my fist through it, and then tore off HALF of it in rage.

PS. I do have frame sliders put on by prev owner. Sliders are a great investment, clearly.

Sorry, but I just snorted. Tis funneh, make a great story one day.

To fix both problems learning how to fibreglass patch, sand and paint bodywork may keep you off the sauce.

You got a couple months, get cracking.

eBay.

Used to be way cheaper out of the US but with the exchange rate the way it is I'm not so sure now.

Fairings, all together, cost as much as the engine if you're going OEM. For reference, most OEM supersport side fairings cost $500+ USD new. The smaller bikes tend to be a little cheaper but still ******. You're best bet is to look for a "like new" used set of the same color on ebay or Kijiji. I can't think of why someone would sell it though unless they did a track conversion or wanted a new color.

The decals/stickers are extra by the way lol and then if you're anal you might stick it crooked and cry.

Good luck.

Last edited:
There used to be some sellers on eBay from Thailand that had OEM ninja 250 fairings for less than half the price of buying them here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There used to be some sellers on eBay from Thailand that had OEM ninja 250 fairings for less than half the price of buying them here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I've ordered OEM Kawasaki parts from TonyBKK on KawiForums.com for 1/3 of what they cost here. He's in Thailand.

Right fairing can defn be welded, sanded and painted. I'll try.

The left one is totally effed though. unL33T, do you have Thai guy's email? Pls PM, if so.

I've ordered OEM Kawasaki parts from TonyBKK on KawiForums.com for 1/3 of what they cost here. He's in Thailand.

Right fairing can defn be welded, sanded and painted. I'll try.

The left one is totally effed though. unL33T, do you have Thai guy's email? Pls PM, if so.
I don't have it. Join KawiForums (you have a Kawi after all) and message him. :)

To be honest, I wouldn't even bother changing the fairings on a 250. I would only do it if it were a 600, or if I was selling it.

The best place to get Kawasaki fairings is from Kawasaki.

The best place to get Kawasaki fairings is from Kawasaki.

But if you get them from Kawasaki Thailand (as was suggested) they cost 1/3-1/2 what they cost here for the same product. Even including shipping (or at least did in the past).

Back
Top Bottom