February bike show? | GTAMotorcycle.com

February bike show?

Way Up

Hey all,
Anyone gearing up for the February Toronto motorcycle show? This will be my first year at this one and I'm wondering if anyone knows whether there will be any deals on gear? Specifically helmets. I'm looking for either a bell qualifier dlx or a icon airframe.
Sidebar: what's y'all's opinion on these two, hell, throw in the icon airmada as well. Between these three, which is quietest? Best bang for buck? Comfiest? Useful in zombie apocalypse? All 'round best brain bucket? ;-)

Hey all,
Anyone gearing up for the February Toronto motorcycle show? This will be my first year at this one and I'm wondering if anyone knows whether there will be any deals on gear? Specifically helmets. I'm looking for either a bell qualifier dlx or a icon airframe.
Sidebar: what's y'all's opinion on these two, hell, throw in the icon airmada as well. Between these three, which is quietest? Best bang for buck? Comfiest? Useful in zombie apocalypse? All 'round best brain bucket? ;-)
Very limited vendors at the Feb show compared to the Jan show and the deals will be very few (usually 10-15%off)

Feb show is like the auto show... Lots of models to look and sit on

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're probably better to go to the March show at the International Centre. They'll have a lot more gear than the February show.

At least in past years, the Feb show has been more of one to go to if you want to see the new makes/models of bikes. The Jan and March shows are more for discounts on gear and potentially parts/misc (eg. oil, stands, tires, etc).

Also to add, I've never really been a huge fan of the other two for getting gear/stuff. I know some get good deals, but keep in mind you are paying for entry, plus a lot of the places (eg. GP Bikes), will also run in-store sales on the same days as the show. I think if you want to try on a ton of things and cross-shop stores, then it works out, but if you are after a single item, the savings might not really be worth it.

FYI the March show is in ***** this year iirc.
And OP, that's the better one for gear.

Edit: looks like it is in March
Sent from the Purple Zone

Last edited:
FYI the March show is in April this year iirc.
And OP, that's the better one for gear.

They pushed it to April now!?!?! Gives me an excuse to ride down on the bike then. March is kind of a hit or miss time when the shows been on in the past.

I'll be going in Feb. Gives ya something to do instead of sitting at home watching ceiling fan spin for hours...

Very limited vendors at the Feb show compared to the Jan show and the deals will be very few (usually 10-15%off)

Yup. This year will be my fourth time going to the Feb. show and I have yet to find a really good deal on any piece of gear. I go to ogle/straddle the new bikes.

I went to the one in January, I saw some deals for 10-15% off at GPBikes, did that add tax on it? Some people were saying that there wasn't tax. That would have been a great deal then if it was 10-15% off the gear with no tax as well.

March 25-26

The site says "all new dates". I'm pretty sure it did say April at first.
My bad.

The February show will be in toronto correct? It says Enercare center, thats right next to the BMO field where TFC plays?

The February show will be in toronto correct? It says Enercare center, thats right next to the BMO field where TFC plays?

Thought you weren't interested.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RobVN
http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca
Better to go to this show to see all the manufacturers models.

If their web development skills are any indication, your better off going to the show this weekend, the other one has a website that looks like it was designed by a couple of kids in 1995

Back
Top Bottom