Immigrant violence in Europe | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Immigrant violence in Europe

That's quite a narrow scope of validation. You're original post makes it sound as though those being targeted are helpless innocents incapable of mounting a defense. These moderate terrorist, freedom fighters, rebels or whatever you want to call them, are no differently armed then Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, or insurgents in Iraq; did you find those fights fair?

I get the distinct impression you don't look much further then what you see on the 6 O'clock or read in your favorite rag... Honestly, do yourself a favour and dig a little deeper, you might be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzEsDAoUvOI&t=375s&list=LLMNvQ5eagVkbVT63lLz3-FA&index=31

Watch it and tell me we're getting the whole story

Eva Bartlett, a Canadian journalist who has been on the ground in Syria extensively talking at the UN

[video=youtube;AJ509Z8uk_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ509Z8uk_A[/video]

Some people make it their business to find out wtf is going on. Of course they can't be everywhere so must rely on sources. They write books*, grant interviews and presto they become the go to source. Then lo and behold another guy comes along who studies the same matters, writes books and grants interviews. Because they have opposing views they debate for sport, profit and airtime. There is only one overall truth. Snippets of truth are ok if dabbling.

*Noam Chomsky, 100+ books and counting. How could he have any detractors? I don't get it.

My sense of the whole thing is that right up until the ruskies parked an aircraft carrier off the coast as a posturing device the conflict was pretty much guerrilla warfare vs conventional troops for the most part. Once there was total air superiority in the Aleppo region from the Syrian government side and western nations dare not intervene it was a one sided bloodbath (hence the WHO statement). I think things would have looked a lot different for Aleppo if there was a supply of blowpipe missiles around or similar and people that knew how to use them.

So, you clearly didn't watch either. Good statement of complete ignorance, and exactly why so few still buy into the big bad Russia narrative. Oh everything was fine till the ruskies; no one was dying till the ruskies; the world was fine till the ruskies.

I can keep posting this stuff all day

[video=youtube;5k6hSS6xBTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k6hSS6xBTw[/video]

And how it started...

[video=youtube;uoIbgmGxdmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIbgmGxdmE[/video]

So, you clearly didn't watch either. Good statement of complete ignorance, and exactly why so few still buy into the big bad Russia narrative. Oh everything was fine till the ruskies; no one was dying till the ruskies; the world was fine till the ruskies.

I can keep posting this stuff all day

[video=youtube;5k6hSS6xBTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k6hSS6xBTw[/video]

Keep doing so. Your apparent ignorance increases with each post, its quite entertaining I have to say. I'm glad the Russians are very cuddly for you but I'll leave you with your axe grinder now.

Keep doing so. Your apparent ignorance increases with each post, its quite entertaining I have to say. I'm glad the Russians are very cuddly for you but I'll leave you with your axe grinder now.

hahah... bye :wave:

Back on topic, Norway seems to be on the same line of thought as you Nobbie

[video=youtube;sbIjpufRzz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbIjpufRzz0[/video]

Whoever thought an open door policy would be a good idea? Do you leave the door for your house wide open?

Alot of these refugees are economic migrants. 80% are not even from Syria. They didn't expect them to just confirm to all the laws, right?

Whoever thought an open door policy would be a good idea? Do you leave the door for your house wide open?

Alot of these refugees are economic migrants. 80% are not even from Syria. They didn't expect them to just confirm to all the laws, right?

arent you an economic migrant?

Does Canada have a coherent immigration policy? As Justin. Bieber or Trudeau both are equally competent in such matters.

I am going to say you are way off, and not because my family successfully integrated into Canada, or because Canada's immigration policy opened its door to me. Yes, in my opinion, Canada has one of the most efficient immigration policies in the world. It successfully integrates hundreds of thousands people every year. Is it perfect? Of course not, b ut it definitely one of the best, if not the best program in the world. Period. Yes, people need to understand that Canada's geographical location helps tremendously.

Not sure what Bieber or JT have to do with a policy or structure which has been in place for long time? Perhaps, you disagree with JT's decision to open door to 30K syrian refugees? I understand many people find the decision bad, but many or more people agree with it, I believe. Especially, once they learn that the process was nothing to be compared to what goes in Europe. Zero similarity.

Last edited:

Obviously not. And as has been stated before, this is the Achilles heel of the European situation which EU completely mismanaged and the numbers caught them off-guard and were even accelerated by actions of irresponsible politicians.

I am going to say you are way off, and not because my family successfully integrated into Canada, or because Canada's immigration policy opened its door to me. Yes, in my opinion, Canada has one of the most efficient immigration policies in the world. It successfully integrates hundreds of thousands people every year. Is it perfect? Of course not, b ut it definitely one of the best, if not the best program in the world. Period. Yes, people need to understand that Canada's geographical location helps tremendously.

Not sure what Bieber or JT have to do with a policy or structure which has been in place for long time? Perhaps, you disagree with JT's decision to open door to 30K syrian refugees? I understand many people find the decision bad, but many or more people agree with it, I believe. Especially, once they learn that the process was nothing to be compared to what goes in Europe. Zero similarity.

I see our civil service as incompetent and have a concern that they will not use due diligence. I'm more afraid of mega business and Trumpism than 30,000 Syrians.

I see the refugee problem as something that was allowed to happen by liberal European governments. These people (most of them young men) are robbing and raping women at will. You can see them in the video behaving lawlessly, trying to open trucks etc. None of this could happen if armed forces were deployed to keep them out. In Canada we are only protected by the ocean. Our weak kneed liberal politicians would gladly open the borders and pretend there was no solution. Let's face it, it's the old story of flooding the country with cheap labour in Europe. They've made every excuse in the book at the expense of their citizens' safety. Now they have bombs going off in France, trucks ramming into crowds in Germany, women being gang-raped in the village square. These people aren't there to become good citizens, they hate our religion, our way of life, and they want to dismantle it.

I see the refugee problem as something that was allowed to happen by liberal European governments. These people (most of them young men) are robbing and raping women at will. You can see them in the video behaving lawlessly, trying to open trucks etc. None of this could happen if armed forces were deployed to keep them out. In Canada we are only protected by the ocean. Our weak kneed liberal politicians would gladly open the borders and pretend there was no solution. Let's face it, it's the old story of flooding the country with cheap labour in Europe. They've made every excuse in the book at the expense of their citizens' safety. Now they have bombs going off in France, trucks ramming into crowds in Germany, women being gang-raped in the village square. These people aren't there to become good citizens, they hate our religion, our way of life, and they want to dismantle it.

In my OP I asked "Is the situation being blown out of proportion or being suppressed?", looking for factual evidence. Generalizing and putting our 30,000 immigrants into the above scenario would imply that Canada would be looking at an additional 30,000 rapes a day.

The sky is falling. Don't travel to Europe. You'll get raped and or murdered.

What's the reality? Are things being fixed?

Reality v what you see on screen will continue to be a problem. Opinions based on what you see on screen v reality will continue to be obfuscated. Do your research<- Punchline.

In my OP I asked "Is the situation being blown out of proportion or being suppressed?", looking for factual evidence. Generalizing and putting our 30,000 immigrants into the above scenario would imply that Canada would be looking at an additional 30,000 rapes a day.

The sky is falling. Don't travel to Europe. You'll get raped and or murdered.

What's the reality? Are things being fixed?

It doesn't imply anything other than Europe has not been filtering its immigrants. In fact, the reality is that Canada decided to only allow women and families in. We are excluding young men because we know they are the problem and imbedded in that group there are ISIS operatives. The difference is in Europe the borders are open, there is little filtering and the wrong kind of people - namely gangs of young men - are walking in. Those same men are behaving lawlessly. Is the sky falling in Europe? Well I can't remember a time when people hijacked trucks and killed dozens of people with them. I can't remember a time when public Oktoberfest celebrations were mired in dozens of public gang-rapes.

Having said that, I suggest that Europe is largely safe. But it doesn't do any good to pretend there isn't a serious problem with the cultural clash. And will you get clear statistics on it? Not on your life. You remember what happened when Toronto Police released race based stats on who was committing crimes in Toronto? The Chief was fired in short order. If there's one thing that drives liberals crazy it's reality. They can't stand it.

If you see it on video though, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Havent seen a single report of a downed jet aside from the one the Turks shot down. Helicopters brought down occasionally by small arms fire. It's still massively one sided hence the massacre that WHO talks about.
https://www.amnesty.nl/nieuwsportaal/pers/syrian-and-russian-forces-targeting-hospitals-strategy-war

“Syrian and Russian forces have been deliberately attacking health facilities in flagrant violation of international humanitarian law.

https://www.google.ca/search?client...als+targeted&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom