For the right-leaning members here, which Conservative candidate would you vote for? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

For the right-leaning members here, which Conservative candidate would you vote for?

Facts have never gotten in Liberal's way. As mentioned, they're more interested in 'feels' than facts.
Liberal views are based on feelings alone, common sense & logic have gone straight out the front door

Liberal views are based on feelings alone, common sense & logic have gone straight out the front door

Yup. Apparently talking about facts that dont run parralel to their agenda is now hate speech. Anything that they dont like is now hate speech and they are trying to criminalize it.

But i'll stop here because i dont wanna to change the topic of the thread.

I just wanted to give my 2 cents as to why now im hoping for an acceptable conservative candidate to kick this close out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8

Last edited:
I watched part of the debate on YouTube. Everybody keep talking about the carbon tax, I want to hear what other political stance they have

Lots of people are gradually being pushed to the right because of the left views that are pushed on others

I am being pushed to the right (or should I say I would not mind being pushed to the right by a good candidate and party program), but not because of left views, but rather how the modern left (really Libs, federally and provincially) interprets and implements their views. Mind you, the Harper kind of right is really not for me either .... and that's, ho people like me end up not voting, potentially.

I am being pushed to the right (or should I say I would not mind being pushed to the right by a good candidate and party program), but not because of left views, but rather how the modern left (really Libs, federally and provincially) interprets and implements their views. Mind you, the Harper kind of right is really not for me either .... and that's, ho people like me end up not voting, potentially.
Run for parliament

So he didn't scrap a conservative idea (the F35s) so that makes liberal ideas bad? He didn't follow through with legalizing marijuana (something the conservatives wouldn't do either) so that makes it a liberal idea and it's bad? He didn't follow through with electoral reform...which the conservatives also didn't do...so that makes liberal ideas bad?

lol. Look, he's a ****** politician. A knob for the Facebook age to be sure. However, he's better than Harper was but please don't insult people by saying those listed points are indicative of how all leftist ideas are bad. It's almost as if you don't really understand what liberalism is but you know you hate it somehow.

Liberals and their beloved pretty boy need to go this time. I have never been so political but this time is do or die situation. I am not looking for a perfect conservative anymore. If a conservative candidate can most likely knock down the pretty boy, I will vote for him/her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's all liberals, it's a vocal minority that pander to various groups. My leaning is definitely left of centre and the pc brigade really do piss me off too but I consider them the fringe the same as I'd consider outwardly racist conservatives the fringe of the right. Unfortunately I believe politics has been hijacked by the fringe on both sides and it skews what should really be being talked about and debated. It's become tribal, more soundbites and posturing. The substance has gone.

Liberals and their beloved pretty boy need to go this time. I have never been so political but this time is do or die situation. I am not looking for a perfect conservative anymore. If a conservative candidate can most likely knock down the pretty boy, I will vote for him/her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with your statement, "Justine" has to go! And if anyone can let me know what qualifications our little leader has to make him the person to run our Country? I guess he can teach us how to snowboard? or mabey a quick lesson in Drama? The guy is nothing more than a meat puppet for the leftist Elite.

I totally agree with your statement, "Justine" has to go! And if anyone can let me know what qualifications our little leader has to make him the person to run our Country?

Whoa, hook, line and sinker for those Harper TV commercials, huh?

Listen, I'm no unilateral Trudeau supporter (despite agreeing to give him a chance when he won despite not voting for him) and am having an increasingly tough time continuing with that approach... but given your opinion, I trust if you're so vehemently against him based on his qualifications, you're also doing the same for the people you *are* thinking about voting for alternatively, right?

BTW, what was your thoughts on Harper?

I haven't really seen anyone that's above and beyond others, either Federally, Provincially, or Locally, yet.

Keep the names coming.

A neighbor is going to run for the Provincial MPP riding nomination, so I might actually join a party.

p.s. why are there left leaning people arguing in this thread? Are they crossing the floor?

Whoa, hook, line and sinker for those Harper TV commercials, huh?

Listen, I'm no unilateral Trudeau supporter (despite agreeing to give him a chance when he won despite not voting for him) and am having an increasingly tough time continuing with that approach... but given your opinion, I trust if you're so vehemently against him based on his qualifications, you're also doing the same for the people you *are* thinking about voting for alternatively, right?

BTW, what was your thoughts on Harper?
Harper is a pile of Sh*t. I just have a problem when our snowboard instructor leader makes a statement saying Muslim values are Canadian Values?...if thats the case good luck to the LGBT community :D

Harper is a pile of Sh*t. I just have a problem when our snowboard instructor leader makes a statement saying Muslim values are Canadian Values?...if thats the case good luck to the LGBT community :D

Did he really say that? I sure hope not! I'm old enough to remember when he was born. It was the feel good moment of the week. This kind of smudges that memory.

I haven't really seen anyone that's above and beyond others, either Federally, Provincially, or Locally, yet.

Keep the names coming.

A neighbor is going to run for the Provincial MPP riding nomination, so I might actually join a party.

p.s. why are there left leaning people arguing in this thread? Are they crossing the floor?
They're here to throw a stick into the cogs of the machine.

Just curious, can somebody be religious & liberal? I find it totally contradictory to their beliefs & moral values

So he didn't scrap a conservative idea (the F35s) so that makes liberal ideas bad? He didn't follow through with legalizing marijuana (something the conservatives wouldn't do either) so that makes it a liberal idea and it's bad? He didn't follow through with electoral reform...which the conservatives also didn't do...so that makes liberal ideas bad?

lol. Look, he's a ****** politician. A knob for the Facebook age to be sure. However, he's better than Harper was but please don't insult people by saying those listed points are indicative of how all leftist ideas are bad. It's almost as if you don't really understand what liberalism is but you know you hate it somehow.

You don't seem to get the point.

Conservatives never promised to do any of those hence they're not liars.

Trudeau explicitly promised to make all those changed and didn't do any of them. So he lied.

Do you really not see the difference between someone who promises something and doesnt follow through and someone who makes clear promises (all on record) and then bails on everything he promised as if people are all a bunch of idiots?

If you wanna argue that Harper was bad go ahead. I wasnt a fan of him either. But he was more honest than Trudeau by a long mile!

people were clear on who Harper and his agenda were. Trudeau is dangerous because he is the wolf in sheep's clothing. He is great at fooling the masses with his selfies and self marketing since they focus more on the Liberal brand marketing than running our country.

He carried forward all the negative Harper policies (which i disagreed with) and added all his nonsensical SJW 75 gender, freedom of speech gagging to the list.

So i stand by my comment that since Trudeau came, i have a new found respect for Harper. At least he was honest!

We need a leader and what I see in pretty boy is a wannabee that sends up trial balloons. He takes polls to see what the PC, huggy, feel good trend is and floats along on his magic carpet with the current.

He is not a leader. He is a follower, no different than the simplistic millions that buy into the latest fad t shirts, hairstyles, tats, drinks etc in hopes people will like them. Cool bro, eh. Selfie time.

He tells you what you want to hear. A leaders tell you what you need to know and commands enough respect that you follow.

The Harper machine turned me off by leaning towards the US mentality.

Personally I think we're as doomed as the US was with their latest fiasco but we're more polite. People don't want to know their credit cards are at their limits. They want to hear they can get another card and their limits increased. They don't want to know there is a limit to their rights. They want to hear they're special and exempt of responsibilities.

Our only hope is a benevolent dictator with the wisdom of Solomon.

P.S.

How do you shut up a liberal? Mention responsibility.

They're here to throw a stick into the cogs of the machine.

Just curious, can somebody be religious & liberal? I find it totally contradictory to their beliefs & moral values

Are you implying that religion is a requirement for morality?

Are you implying that religion is a requirement for morality?
I didn't say that. But liberal views are very contradictory to the catholic faith. I can tell you that.
I believe there is a (peaceful) religion that has a requirement to lie in certain situations for the benefit of said religion. Is lying right or wrong?
Not only lie, but kill!

Back
Top Bottom