GP Bikes '17 Catalogue | GTAMotorcycle.com

GP Bikes '17 Catalogue

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Small pictures and no prices listed on anything which forces you to go on their website to see if you actually like the look of it (or can afford it). Waste of paper sadly.

Small pictures and no prices listed on anything which forces you to go on their website to see if you actually like the look of it (or can afford it). Waste of paper sadly.

IKR. Their website is so slow as well, it takes forever to load things. I don't know what they're running on, but it seems like a potato. ��

Seems to be hosted by CloudFlare, so... dunno what's wrong there

Honestly one of the worst online shopping experiences ever, though it looks good once loaded, it's insufferable; tried multiple browsers and machines with no improvement.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Click, wait 20 seconds, add to cart, wait 20 seconds, give up, go to fortnine.ca, purchase.

The whole catalogue is a waste of ink and paper. No prices so I still have to call the store, go to the store or go on the website. It's all redundant.

Agreed, the pictures are so small and dark that it's hard to see detail in any of it. Not sure if they went with a different print company or if the decision to change it up was on purpose. Either way, not very helpful.

I agree catalogue isn't as good as in the past especially without prices. But at least they have one. Other than Royal how many other places have one....

I agree catalogue isn't as good as in the past especially without prices. But at least they have one. Other than Royal how many other places have one....

It's completely useless without prices. Mine went straight in the recycling bin.

It had one useful bit... the coupons. Too bad then can't be used with Klim or any other decent product...

It's completely useless without prices. Mine went straight in the recycling bin.

I love having a paper copy from Royal. I hate their website.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

both Royal & GP Bikes website is ridiculously slow to the point where I want to smash my monitor because of the wait times.

Last edited:
Imagine if the dollar was at par, everyone would just shop at Revzilla just because it's so much easier to navigate.

Its hilarious you guys are complaining about it being a waste of ink and paper...every show I always feel so sorry for the poor kids (usually 3-4) that are stuck standing around handing them out to people many who just toss em in the nearest garbage. Even if they pay them minimum wage for the day they're looking at almost 1500 for the weekend just ****** away handing out stuff that's a waste to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom