Stolen honda cbr 1000 rr | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen honda cbr 1000 rr

tom8mc

MY Black 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR was stolen on January, 6, 2017.
I will give a $2000 reward, honestly.
This is a very unique bike with A LOT of after market parts on it. Please contact me if anyone is trying to sell you this bike or any of the parts.
The parts are super unique and include :
Gold Marchesini Wheels
Red Marzocchi Front forks and suspension
Brembo front and back
Ohlins rear suspension
Vortex rear sets.
And lots more

***The bike is very unique and not many people have gold marchesini wheels and red marzochhi suspension, so if these parts are up for sale, please let me know. The bike also has no mirrors and a carbon fibre front fender and wind shield.

The bike was stolen in Kingston but the police suspect that it will like be parted out in the GTA.

Please contact me at 204-898-9123. tom8mc@hotmail.com
If you happen to meet the thieves that stole the bike feel free to punch them in the pussie. Gutless.

For sure...post pics with all the fancy ad-on ;)
Will keep an eye open.

Condo theft or from a house? Reason I'm asking is I live in Kingston and thefts here have been very few and far between, mostly Harley's

Sorry for your loss

Hope you get your bike back in perfect condition

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I feel stupid... I don't actually have any recent pics with all the upgrades.... so dumb! Anyways, I'm sure it will be parted out across Ontario. Stolen out of parking garage at my condo. Had it covered and large lock on the wheel and front disc. They tried to steal my truck too. Anyways.

2006 Black CBR 1000RR, gold marchesini wheels, red marzocchi front end, vortex levers and rear sets, ohlins rear suspension, brembo front and back, braided lines, vortex crankcase cover, black powder coated swing arm, speed-o-healer, power commander under rear seat. No mirrors, carbon fiber visor and front fender. Super clean, mint condition.

Back
Top Bottom