2007 gsx-r 600 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2007 gsx-r 600

NOcageRus

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...00/1229657323?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Riding with a passenger on a sport bike is not always enjoyable to you and more the passenger. Usually they hold onto you which throws you off balance and is annoying. Or they place their hands on the tank and their wrists hurt and they don't feel safe. I found and installed the best product for that. The Vinxx grip attaches to a metal bracket on the tank of the bike. They are sleek looking handle bars for the passenger. You can now go on longer rides and take corners tighter and faster what ever you want and you and your riding partner will feel comfortable and more importantly safe.

Vinxxgrip link to video to show product in action https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfOGDopQg3U

Here's a link to a video of the product I'm talking about. Check it out you will see what I mean. The handles I have are black in colour to match the bike and aren't the colour in the video. Handles detach in seconds when you are not riding with a passenger so you can take them off or put them on as you please. My wife feels safe and will not ride without them. Best idea ever!!

Jardine exhaust

19893km

power cord installed up front ready to charge your GPS for your next journey.

Auxiliary power source outlet under the passenger seat compartment. So you can charge your cell or iPod etc.

Both solo seat cover and passenger seat comes with it.

Michelin pilot 2ct tires 2 seasons on them lots of life. Practically brand new. Best tires I have ever ridden on. Hard compound in the middle for longer tread life and softer on the edges to grip like glue around corners.

Brand new pads all around installed at the dealer this summer.

I use Full synthetic Motul 7100 oil always at every oil change. It's the best oil out there and keeps this machine running perfect.

Because this is my baby I wanted to protect my investment with the best crash cage available on the market. Regular small sliders do nothing to protect your bike and don't look good. Impaktech is a world renowned custom metal fabrication shop that build the best crash bars for motorcycles. Made from American seamless high strength tubing. It's fully mig/tig weld inspected. The owner himself custom made my low profile powder coat matte black crash cage. Also I added a matte black subcage. This replaces the stock passenger foot pegs and turns them into a crash bar and foot pegs all in one. Also finished in a flat black powder coating. This crash cage looks so good on the bike it just adds to its stealthy,aggressive, sleek look.

I bought this bike from the dealer in 08. This is the best looking gsxr on the road. The best paint scheme Suzuki has come out with yet. Gloss black on flat black. It's an aggressive looking bike. That's why so many people love this bike. You don't see this colour up for sale often because it's the best looking model. Always get compliments on how nice the bike looks and sounds. I would keep this bike forever but I'm going to buy a cruiser and the wife won't let me have both bikes.

Only serious buyers $8000.00 is what I'm asking.

No trades.

If your serious about the bike let me know. Special offer, I will include front/rear stand and cover for free. Plus added bonus brand new D.I.D x ring chain still in the package.

Email: firewatch18@hotmail.com

call or text (647) 882-6154

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom