427 road rage | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

427 road rage

So what do you think has happened in minutes before the video really started? Regardless, what it was, I just don't seem to come up with something which would make me ever to pull over and do as the guys have. I mean even if she has done something very wrong traffic wise who do you think will the cops believe now, looking at the short video clip and a testimony of three people???

Maybe she brake checked with God as here guide; or started slowing even further to impart her safety minded values on the aggressor... but yeah, totally agree, it takes a special kind of special to stop in the fast lane of a 400 series for a driving lesson/cat-call.

So what do you think has happened in minutes before the video really started? Regardless, what it was, I just don't seem to come up with something which would make me ever to pull over and do as the guys have. I mean even if she has done something very wrong traffic wise who do you think will the cops believe now, looking at the short video clip and a testimony of three people???

In any confrontation there are lines one doesn't cross. The guys crossed the line. I could believe any level of bad highway etiquette by the babe but the guys crossed the line.

I have no doubt that is what happened. My comment was more in line with trying to understand his thinking.
Ride your own ride, drive your own car. There are countless reasons, some good and some bad, why other drivers handle their vehicles differently.

The only video I have seen is the one from the car. Maybe Mr. Aggressive tailgated her and then whipped in front of the truck before she could make the lane change herself.

When it comes down to it... There is no evidence/video of what the woman did or did not do, only what the guy did. So he was being stupid and may be charged as such. Whatever it might be, he's stopped in the left lane of the highway.

When it comes down to it... There is no evidence/video of what the woman did or did not do, only what the guy did. So he was being stupid and may be charged as such. Whatever it might be, he's stopped in the left lane of the highway.

While that's ill advised and should be punished to suit, the fact remains any road user should have in their bag of tricks the werewithall to deal with such an irregularity. This skill set also falls under the umbrella of safe and happy motoring. While this doesn't bring us any closer to the truth where these two lunkheads are concerned, it bears pointing out a lot of people were on their A game that dreadful night.

Last edited:
I would think there is enough to charge her based upon her own ever-changing testimony as to what happened.

Other vehicles don't simply come out of nowhere, unless you're careless, and it looks as though she violated section 8 of street racing, in my opinion.

I don't like the idea of people being able to pick and choose snapshots of information to get someone else convicted when they may also be guilty of something as well.
It doesn't have a sense of justice being done.

^ this is why the only option is to keep your cool and carry on, even if the nitwit in front of you hasn't a clue.. PC mandate dictates the this poor women couldn't have possible done a thing wrong, and only patriarchy and an entire alphabet soup of injustices landed her in this life altering position.... thank god she's alright... but only the good one.

Funny thing is there was an incident of a woman driver in the left lane that did something stupid to a biker, was followed by the biker till she got off the highway and pulled into a parking lot where the biker gave her a talking to. Woman threatened to call the police, biker said go ahead. She called police to say she felt threatened, call was answered by a female constable that listened and then wanted to talk to the biker. She handed over the cell. Biker explained what happened and the cop told the woman to straighten up and not to to be stupid again and go home.

A feel good story for sure.. I do believe most officers are capable of rational conflict resolution. Problem arises when you out stupid the stupid and give the justice warrior media moguls something to run with... like a cell phone vid of you losing your cool, whist grabbing your tool, stopped in the fast line like a total fool. These guys are no ordinary jerks oh no; they're predators... hide your wives

For all we know these "pronoun tbd" were trans as dearth of roadside ejaculate was inconveniently MIA rendering predatory case flaccid. It was not poetic, just ice.

I would think there is enough to charge her based upon her own ever-changing testimony as to what happened.

Other vehicles don't simply come out of nowhere, unless you're careless, and it looks as though she violated section 8 of street racing, in my opinion.

Did she make multiple, differing, statements to the police? Did she give multiple interviews with differing stories?
Or did her story get slighted some as it was told through all the different media outlets?

A car coming up from behind at 150 would be "coming out of no where" to most people.

Did she make multiple, differing, statements to the police? Did she give multiple interviews with differing stories?
Or did her story get slighted some as it was told through all the different media outlets?

A car coming up from behind at 150 would be "coming out of no where" to most people.

If you aren't using those reflective things on your car that are standard on all makes and models of recent years. I'm not a rocket scientist, but I think the scientific name is, mirrors...

Why didn't they call the police while stopped or being forced to stop? Was the daughter looking to yell out "WORLD STAR!!" if they attacked them? There were three people in the car, could the third person not call the police? Heck! There's enough room on the shoulder to get around this guy, pass him and go about your day.

Not enough is known about the events before the video, just another story that cries wolf.

Toss the book at them all and set an example of every party involved. But, we all know that because they felt endangered that they'll walk without consequence. None of this will stop road rage, but should maybe it will make people think twice before pulling this crap. Will this mean the end of left lane bandits!?!? Tune in this summer to find out what happens at the court hearing!

Tuna in this summer to find out what happens at the court hearing!

Depends, if judge is misandric land whale or flake, the gentlemen may experience a spot of bother.

If you aren't using those reflective things on your car that are standard on all makes and models of recent years. I'm not a rocket scientist, but I think the scientific name is, mirrors...

Why didn't they call the police while stopped or being forced to stop? Was the daughter looking to yell out "WORLD STAR!!" if they attacked them? There were three people in the car, could the third person not call the police? Heck! There's enough room on the shoulder to get around this guy, pass him and go about your day.

Not enough is known about the events before the video, just another story that cries wolf.

Toss the book at them all and set an example of every party involved. But, we all know that because they felt endangered that they'll walk without consequence. None of this will stop road rage, but should maybe it will make people think twice before pulling this crap. Will this mean the end of left lane bandits!?!? Tune in this summer to find out what happens at the court hearing!

So.. my comment about most people stands!?
My comment about her being charged was made specifically to her being charged for her ever changing testimony...
Only know what I saw in the video.. I have no idea what happened before... or after... Don't care.. certainly not enough to follow any court cases.

Depends, if judge is misandric land whale or flake, the gentlemen may experience a spot of bother.
Amen to that

We might need to bring in the big guns for this trial. Someone get on the phone and call Judge Judy! We need a real expert in the field of law to settle this.

So.. my comment about most people stands!?
My comment about her being charged was made specifically to her being charged for her ever changing testimony...
Only know what I saw in the video.. I have no idea what happened before... or after... Don't care.. certainly not enough to follow any court cases.

Oh hells yeah it does! Most people go into tunnel vision and ignore their mirrors. Or, Britney Spears comes on the radio and then they crank that ***** up to 11 and ignore everyone else on the road! That might be the case.

Either way, there are multiple statements about the event. If she had interviews with other people and they are quoting her in saying those words, it's her words and not that of someone else.

Back
Top Bottom