427 road rage | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

427 road rage

Ride your own ride, drive your own car. There are countless reasons, some good and some bad, why other drivers handle their vehicles differently.

The only video I have seen is the one from the car. Maybe Mr. Aggressive tailgated her and then whipped in front of the truck before she could make the lane change herself.

Her story, I believe, was she pulled into the right lane after completing the pass to let the aggressor go, but then she must have pulled back into the left lane. Maybe that was his breaking point; maybe she flashed her high beams or honked her horn; maybe she decided to try and tailgate him or.... all that said, people die when stopped on the highway, and even though thinning the heard of such dead weight may be ideal, my morality gets in the way. No justification for the stoppers actions.

I posted my comment on Facebook. You should've seen the feminists go crazy!

This is surprising in light of the equality we all enjoy today.

I posted my comment on Facebook. You should've seen the feminists go crazy!
Couldn't post there, it seemed to have been locked.

Her story, I believe, was she pulled into the right lane after completing the pass to let the aggressor go, but then she must have pulled back into the left lane. Maybe that was his breaking point; maybe she flashed her high beams or honked her horn; maybe she decided to try and tailgate him or.... all that said, people die when stopped on the highway, and even though thinning the heard of such dead weight may be ideal, my morality gets in the way. No justification for the stoppers actions.
I thought that she pulled into the left lane to pass the truck, cutting the guy off, who then went around her on the right, before she even got to the truck, and proceeded to stop. Still no justification for the guys. Speed Exacerbates, Delta V kills.

Her story, I believe, was she pulled into the right lane after completing the pass to let the aggressor go, but then she must have pulled back into the left lane. Maybe that was his breaking point; maybe she flashed her high beams or honked her horn; maybe she decided to try and tailgate him or.... all that said, people die when stopped on the highway, and even though thinning the heard of such dead weight may be id eal, my morality gets in the way. No justification for the stoppers actions.

whatever

I'm sure you've done your due diligence but on the off chance you may have missed something....these are women giving their version of events leading up to the incident. In light of the fact that "only God and God alone" saved them I would exercise caution and whatever.

^ all the buzz words are there...against women....sexual assault etc. pathetic.

Her story seems to have changed somewhat over time.
from CTV:

"their vehicle was travelling approximately 110 km/h in an area where the posted speed limit is 100 km/h. “I was behind a truck that was going a little bit slower than the rest of traffic so I wanted to pass it on the left,” the female driver, who does not want to be identified, told CTV News Toronto. “As I moved over, from out of nowhere, this vehicle came up very quickly behind me and was flashing his lights, honking his horn.” The woman said the vehicle behind her was able to squeeze between her and the truck in front of her where he started “straddling the dividing line” and “tapping his brakes.” “I tried to back off and slow down a little bit, thinking he’d just take off,” she said."

and CHCH:

"3 women were driving northbound on Highway 427 between Derry and Finch in the left lane The woman driver says they noticed a vehicle behind them driving very close, and flashing their high beams. The driver says she tried to move over to the right lane but had to wait for a tractor trailer to pass. Then suddenly the vehicle behind passes the women, nearly scraping their car and then came to a complete stop in front of them."

To add to the change of story noted above, if the new "truck passing her" revision is correct, would that not indicate she was in fact travelling slower than 110kph as large trucks are equipped with governors which don't allow them to exceed 110?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess she wasn't even aware of her surroundings at all and only got jolted back to reality when the feces hit the roto ocsillator. Of course she had to come up with a plausible scenario after the fact as that is expected of those claiming full victim status. Just a hunch.

To add to the change of story noted above, if the new "truck passing her" revision is correct, would that not indicate she was in fact travelling slower than 110kph as large trucks are equipped with governors which don't allow them to exceed 110?

stop making sense....

she got it on camera, she's the victim here.....doesn't matter what happened before to provoke such an extreme reaction.

This is surprising in light of the equality we all enjoy today.
Equality doesn't mean you can't do no wrong. World is going to hell
Where is the comment? I wana read the comments of feminists for a good laugh.
Will post if I have the time. But in essence she called me an idiot & how I might not be the smartest one in my family. So I assume she must be smarter than me, right? Nope, not by judging from her profile.

All that was in response to
"Would've been nice if she wasn't blocking the passing lane "

I'm gonna go ahead and guess she wasn't even aware of her surroundings at all and only got jolted back to reality when the feces hit the roto ocsillator. Of course she had to come up with a plausible scenario after the fact as that is expected of those claiming full victim status. Just a hunch.

So what do you think has happened in minutes before the video really started? Regardless, what it was, I just don't seem to come up with something which would make me ever to pull over and do as the guys have. I mean even if she has done something very wrong traffic wise who do you think will the cops believe now, looking at the short video clip and a testimony of three people???

So what do you think has happened in minutes before the video really started? Regardless, what it was, I just don't seem to come up with something which would make me ever to pull over and do as the guys have. I mean even if she has done something very wrong traffic wise who do you think will the cops believe now, looking at the short video clip and a testimony of three people???

I'm not defending the guys actions at all. If I may be so bold, I think we all agree that's not cool. Moving forward I'm more interested how the women massage unvideotaped preamble and the facebook reactions. If you've ever seen Bill Burrs bit about "It's never ok to hit a woman" you'll see where I and billions like me are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom