427 road rage | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

427 road rage

the comments are gold tho

Went back and read them. Gold they are.

prayer2_zpsawktafek.jpg

Ya, praying to your invisible sky fairy is gong to help. Sure helped the victims of the Holocaust. Then again, maybe he was too busy watching people masturbate at the time and missed the whole thing.

Duly provoked, I too went back to read the gold. I had to shake my head. The big one this time.

More then one lane so why come to a stop behind the car..move over and keep on trucking. Something is missing from this story.

Stupid government sets pathetically low standards for driving

Stupid self centred B**** owns passing lane

Stupid guys go ape.

Welcome to Ontario

Edit:

I went to the babes Facebook post and now have some questions re blame.

1) 427 northbound is a heavily traveled uphill with, in many cases a lot of lane changes to get where one wants (usually the 401) Heavy trucks have a hard time maintaining 100 KPH but often still need to traverse multiple lanes to get pointed in the right direction at the top 401 / 427 split. Speed differentials between vehicles can be 40 to 50 KPH.

2) Babe was doing 110 trying to pass but it appears that Mr. Traffic Stopper wanted her to pass faster. If she is in the passing lane and passing someone does a following vehicle have any legal rights to force her to go faster?

When you're in the left lane and all of the traffic ahead of you as far as the eye can see is doing 90 do you have to leave the lane because the Mercedes behind you flashes its lights?

As far as being a speed warden there are countless reasons people have to bend the limits. Example: Not every medical issue requires an ambulance but if you're having a kidney stone attack the last person you want driving you to the ER is a legalist.

I'm guessing that she was passing but not fast enough for Mr. Stopper so he may have pulled in front of her (How did he do that if she couldn't get by the truck?) and slowed down to get her to move over ignoring that he just made it more difficult. He may have kept slowing down to the zero mark and then exited vehicle scene.

Last edited:
So, did she get charged?

So, did she get charged?

She was doing 110 in the passing lane while passing a vehicle. I suppose she could be charged with speeding, 10 over but what else?

Mr Stopper could be charged with impeding traffic and through the vagaries of HTA 172, brake checks etc.

If the OPP starts hitting people with 10 overs on 400 series highways Wynne will be able to brag about a budget surplus. Insurance execs will be doing cartwheels in the boardrooms and writing themselves multi million dollar bonuses.

Maybe part of his beef was even though she was in the passing lane, she should have moved over after she passed. He had room to move over after passing the truck, get ahead of her and pull back into the passing lane while she was still in the passing lane. If she had immediately pulled back to the right none of this would have happened?

Maybe part of his beef was even though she was in the passing lane, she should have moved over after she passed. He had room to move over after passing the truck, get ahead of her and pull back into the passing lane while she was still in the passing lane. If she had immediately pulled back to the right none of this would have happened?

His preconceived bimbo notion probably got the better of him that day. BTDT t-shirt etc. He probably saw their heads bobbing in unison discussing wimmins issues du jour instead of driving with intent. Probably being the operative word.

Have they found him yet? Wonder if he'll be fired once the name/info gets out on him by his employer....full social media lynch mob commences...

She was doing 110 in the passing lane while passing a vehicle. I suppose she could be charged with speeding, 10 over but what else? Mr Stopper could be charged with impeding traffic and through the vagaries of HTA 172, brake checks etc. If the OPP starts hitting people with 10 overs on 400 series highways Wynne will be able to brag about a budget surplus. Insurance execs will be doing cartwheels in the boardrooms and writing themselves multi million dollar bonuses.
Street Racing, but you'd need to see the video for more. "8. Driving a motor vehicle without due care and attention, without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway or in a manner that may endanger any person by, i. driving a motor vehicle in a manner that indicates an intention to prevent another vehicle from passing, '

Street Racing, but you'd need to see the video for more. "8. Driving a motor vehicle without due care and attention, without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway or in a manner that may endanger any person by, i. driving a motor vehicle in a manner that indicates an intention to prevent another vehicle from passing, '

I assume you're talking about the driver that passed her on the right and then stopped in front of her.
She only did 110 km/h in the right lane passing some other vehicle and not pulling right back to the right after doing so...or at least not fast enough for buddy who was driving right behind her.
Anyways, she will most certainly not get charged with anything...buddy on the other hand will be made an example of if they find out who he is and find him.

duhhh
His passenger has jumped out now and is yelling at my daughter, who is now videoing at this point, and ends up telling my daughter that he’s going to put his private parts in her mouth,”

I assume you're talking about the driver that passed her on the right and then stopped in front of her.
She only did 110 km/h in the right lane passing some other vehicle and not pulling right back to the right after doing so...or at least not fast enough for buddy who was driving right behind her.
Anyways, she will most certainly not get charged with anything...buddy on the other hand will be made an example of if they find out who he is and find him.

Her video shows a reasonably clear plate #. Shouldn't be hard to find.

I posted my comment on Facebook. You should've seen the feminists go crazy!

Ride your own ride, drive your own car. There are countless reasons, some good and some bad, why other drivers handle their vehicles differently.

The only video I have seen is the one from the car. Maybe Mr. Aggressive tailgated her and then whipped in front of the truck before she could make the lane change herself.

uhmm..

His passenger has jumped out now and is yelling at my daughter, who is now videoing at this point, and ends up telling my daughter that he’s going to put his private parts in her mouth,”

Back
Top Bottom