427 road rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

427 road rage

Yup I saw this on the news yesterday. Not sure what may have caused it, maybe she did something, maybe he's just a nut...but don't know how you can think you can stop traffic, yell at someone, and don't think for a minute that you may be on camera during the ordeal....

Just glad that a car didn't plow into the back of them as that would be a horrible end to the entire situation.

linked in bad drivers thread. Apparently she was doing 110 in the left lane and he didn't like that.... one side of the story of course, but considering the otherside is dumb enough to stop and jump out of the car in the middle of the highway.... well.

She was on 1010 thin morning . Sounded like any other left lane bandit . "I don`t know why anyone would be angry with me . I was just passing and being safe . After all the speed limit is 100 after all . "

So they should throw the book at him, street racing, careless, dangerous, stupidity, and maybe a sanity test, but what about her? Street racing? Whatever they charged those lunkheads who were blocking traffic with (impeding traffic flow?)?, speeding which she admitted to?, or just let her off, since some did something worse?

Ideally, they should both be subject to mandatory driver retraining course, and maybe slap the guy with an extra like highway side garbage collection so he can get the urge to walk the highway out in a controlled situation. Of course none of these mechanisms to improve behaviour exist, so we'll just throw the book at him and let her walk.

Wonder if she pulled out to pass the truck without looking and the white car was going at a good clip and thought she jumped in front and cut him off on purpose.

Still stopping in live lanes of a highway is pretty stupid.

Shouldn't this be in women are retards thread?

Wonder if she pulled out to pass the truck without looking and the white car was going at a good clip and thought she jumped in front and cut him off on purpose.

Still stopping in live lanes of a highway is pretty stupid.
This is what I thought. I know it happens to me a lot on the 427 North.

Sent from the Purple Zone

That poor male driver's probably been dealing with bimbos his whole life. I was rear ended by one last summer. I know what he went thru on the 427. We all know.

Yeah, travelling 110 on the passing lane is normal

dealing with bimbos his whole life. I was rear ended by one last summer. I know what he went thru.
On the road? Or kinky sex? ?

Last edited:
On the road? Or kinky sex? 

On road, just a tap from behind interrupting her phone call. No damage. I white knighted the olive skinned snowflake.

dumb & dumber, done like dinner

Video taken by the woman’s daughter shows a man getting out of the vehicle to approach theirs while screaming vulgar profanities through the windshield.
As the first man gets back in the car, a second man gets out of the driver’s side and again starts screaming at the women.
“The video clip that everyone is seeing is of him going back to his car for the second time. His passenger has jumped out now and is yelling at my daughter, who is now videoing at this point, and ends up telling my daughter that he’s going to put his private parts in her mouth,” she said. “It terrified all of us.”

musta never hearda gold, silver & bronze

Last edited:
the comments are gold tho

Went back and read them. Gold they are.

prayer2_zpsawktafek.jpg

Ya, praying to your invisible sky fairy is gong to help. Sure helped the victims of the Holocaust. Then again, maybe he was too busy watching people masturbate at the time and missed the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom