Got my 2017 renewal paperwork, insurance going down again !! WOOT ... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got my 2017 renewal paperwork, insurance going down again !! WOOT ...

chiller

Site Supporter
My rates dropped last year by a bit and they're dropping a bit more this year...

last year I was paying :

Raider 1900 @ $759 (2016) and coming in 2017 @ $680 / year
SV1000 @ $414 (2016) and coming into 2017 @ $373 / year

Anyone else seeing rate drops ? I keep hearing about rates going up but I haven't seen them myself personally (knock on wood) ...

woot !!!

Got mine a few days ago, slight drop, nothing to write home about, but considering we are only paying between $45-$55/month per bike I can't complain too much.

Congrats on your low rates. You must be old. There are so few benefits, so enjoy!

I'm 37 ... going on 38 ...

I guess if your 20 then I'm old ...

I'm 37 ... going on 38 ...

I guess if your 20 then I'm old ...
...and that would mean that I'm even older.
I wonder if it has to do much with where you live? Didn't you leave Brampton? Or am I wrong?

Sent from the Purple Zone

...and that would mean that I'm even older.
I wonder if it has to do much with where you live? Didn't you leave Brampton? Or am I wrong?

Sent from the Purple Zone

I do live in Brampton right now, moved here last August. Supposedly its the worst place to get insurance in Ontario. So far, I've found this place cheaper than our place in Woodbridge. That was twice as much as it is here.

I was paying $281.00 a month for my 05 Civic and 08 GSX-R 750 last year. This year I am down to $216.00 a month for both. With Allstate both years. $780.00 dollars savings! Track days paid for.

Just got my renewal letter. 09 versys 650 and 01 Bandit 600, full coverage $781 for the year together. We'll see if that changes much after the wife gets her new bike.
That's the second year in a row my rates went down with TD!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Maybe check the fine print and see if your coverage has been reduced after last years changes. May merely be the illusion of improvin'

Maybe check the fine print and see if your coverage has been reduced after last years changes. May merely be the illusion of improvin'
this....

my rates went down from $649/year to $561 a year....but i guess im old ...33 next month.

My rate went up from $1400 to $1600 for cbr1000rr, clean record over 35 with GM, what company should I try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rate went up from $1400 to $1600 for cbr1000rr, clean record over 35 with GM, what company should I try?

Try to sale the 1000cc and buy a 600cc instead way cheaperrrr.:D

$1600 for a supersport litre-bike doesn't seem that bad.

$1600 for a supersport litre-bike doesn't seem that bad.

I was just kidding with (samurai) up to last year i used to pay for the R1 $988 not to bad but don't forget i'm 28 years old in each leg:D

Mine went down $13 a month for the Daytona.
I was shocked to say the least.
GM, clean record, in Scarborough

I was just kidding with (samurai) up to last year i used to pay for the R1 $988 not to bad but don't forget i'm 28 years old in each leg:D

I wasn't going to sell it anyways just because you said so

Going to shop around and see.

Yea someone else also mentioned Aviva through Costco, will call on Monday...I tried RBC (who now is Aviva) but they wanted $1900

Back
Top Bottom