Need new tires | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need new tires

We can get any tire available in Canada within a day, we're sorry if when you called you had thought there was an issue with variety.

We are normally within a few dollars less or more than any online retailer once you factor in shipping on Michelin, Dunlop and Bridgestone.
We do this while also paying the OTSF for you instead of passing it off for you to pay, by law you should be paying OTSF if you are the end user of tires in Ontario regardless of what province you purchased from.

Like we have said, as we educate our customers on the differences of tires we don't have the same demand on Pirelli and Metzler and thus don't really have the ability to discount them the same as on online retailer, but are able to match or beat most bricks and mortar businesses even on those brands.

But Petes is a great resource if you want to have tires shipped to you and take to a shop to have installed or install yourself, we are glad they were able to fit your needs!
All the best! :)

Hello, i was thinking of getting some bridgestones BT023, 160/60-120/70 & installing them there as well. Please PM me about the pricing for the package. I went on your website however I do not see those tires on your list.

If you can get a tire from a local supplier within a few dollars, get a discount on the install and support your local economy I don't get why people go online.

But then motorcycle shops close because they can't compete against online prices, customers are left with a few shops that are always busy and people complaint it takes a month for some work to get done, well those online tires you are buying today instead of buying local, will eventually bite you in the *** when you need some work done.

That's my opinion anyways.

^ plus we still haven't determined who takes the wheels off....

$160 for me to remove wheels, install rubber, do oil change..inspect, whatever...etc...that's not a bad deal at all. I could, but I wouldn't do that for less.

20/tire is what I'd pay max to get them mounted. The rest I could do myself.

Imo the answer to your question is 60/70 bucks is not offside if you are just dropping bike off.

Hello, i was thinking of getting some bridgestones BT023, 160/60-120/70 & installing them there as well. Please PM me about the pricing for the package. I went on your website however I do not see those tires on your list.

Sorry for the delay, we don't normally have time to follow up on this site as much as we would like.

We would be happy to give you a quote but it would be great to talk to you and discuss your riding style, bike use, annual mileage, etc so that we can suggest the best tire for your application.
The 120/70, 160/60 combo is a very common tire size with many fantastic well priced tires available.
The BT23 is a pretty outdated tire that has many much better options for similar money.

Speedworx
416-225-5000
www.speedworxsuperbike.com

Back
Top Bottom