New to the Forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to the Forum

Hey guys;
I started riding last year and was always looking for someone to ride with (younger rider so not a lot of friends with bikes). Now bike shopping has got me thinking about the upcoming season and I found my way onto here! looking forward to a few group rides this year, signing the paperwork for the new bike this weekend hopefully so I'll be itching to break it in!

Welcome to the Forum Steven! If you're planning to buy a sportbike Before signing the papers make sure to call Insurance company first;)

Hey guys;
I started riding last year and was always looking for someone to ride with (younger rider so not a lot of friends with bikes). Now bike shopping has got me thinking about the upcoming season and I found my way onto here! looking forward to a few group rides this year, signing the paperwork for the new bike this weekend hopefully so I'll be itching to break it in!

welcome. this is a great forum. so what bike you looking at? post pics!

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I didn't see these replies until just now. I ended up buying a 2015 R3. 500km on it! I'll be sure to post some pictures asap.

Great choice great bike...and great for your wallet for gas and Insur!!;)

Hi steven, I'm pretty new myself,I've been out of the riding life for 8 - 9 years now. (Had a bike for 1 month 2 years ago in between.) Definitely looking for some good people to ride with this season as well.

Back
Top Bottom