Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going?

Napster90

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope the festive edge hasn't worn off yet. As I'm sure most of you are aware of the motorcycle show coming up this weekend. I was wondering whose actually going? I'm hoping to creep along side someone.

It'll be my first show ever and after reading some of the posts abt the ticket price and the quality of the show... it might be my one and only. I'm not great at hustling and really hoping to have some guidance on what is worthwhile. Do you guys have any insight on show? Like which day to attend, which vendors are more reasonable, who has the best prices?

I'm hoping to grab a new helmet, gloves and jacket. I'm still indecisive on getting boots and sliding pants...

@Napster90 imo Sunday is the day that you will get the best deals, as people don't want to pack things up. Bring cash.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Be there saturday morning.A pretty good likeness of me will be in hall #4 at the SOVT booth.Lol
P1030164_zps9qp1gyra.jpg

@Napster90 imo Sunday is the day that you will get the best deals, as people don't want to pack things up. Bring cash.

Will you be there dad#2?

I'll be there working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which booth are you manning?
Be there saturday morning.A pretty good likeness of me will be in hall #4 at the SOVT booth.Lol
P1030164_zps9qp1gyra.jpg

Will you be there Sunday as well? @JoeBrass said Sunday has the best deals.

It's worth going, it dies off around 5-6 on Saturday and you'll find lots to keep yourself amused if you're looking for gear.

Any codes or coupons to get cheaper admission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just worked for me!
Do me a favour, see if it will let you get another one. I backed out before I sent myself the email so I could post the link. Maybe it won't let me go in a 2nd time?

Just worked for me!

Do me a favour, see if it will let you get another one. I backed out before I sent myself the email so I could post the link. Maybe it won't let me go in a 2nd time?

Nvm
I just went through the site and not the link. Worked now.

Back
Top Bottom