Parks Canada - Free Pass for 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parks Canada - Free Pass for 2017

Thanks buddy!

Sent from the Purple Zone

Should be a sticky for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the code is to get a discount, but why try and discount $0. There's also a link to a contest for a trip to the Rock when you checkout.

I missed that contest link.
Back I go!

what is the code they are asking for?

Code not needed as its free. I ordered my pass earlier and looking forward to it. Hopefully able to do some moto rides to some sites.

Code not needed as its free. I ordered my pass earlier and looking forward to it. Hopefully able to do some moto rides to some sites.

thats the cats azz, thanks for posting it. look forward to this summer and doing some dual sport rides to some of the parks

I think the code is to get a discount, but why try and discount $0. There's also a link to a contest for a trip to the Rock when you checkout.

yeah that trip would be a great win

this just means that every cheap bugger that wouldn't pay will be there consuming the space. It will be packed bad.

this just means that every cheap bugger that wouldn't pay will be there consuming the space. It will be packed bad.

Cheap bugger typically equals a lazy bugger. MANY MANY people will order the pass, and I'm pretty sure majority won't be using it.

and as Riceburner says, go during an off peak time and you're great.

Sent the link to my sisters. They had already ordered them and didn't tell me! On account of me not being very outdoorsy and the fact that the national parks are more remote. But I plan on being more active this year, and I think my boys will enjoy a mid week excursion!

Midweek is when welfare will be there. I live close to Picton and I know there is many of day that there is like a hour line up or turning people away as its full. Remove the cost and all will come out.

Last year I went up to Bruce Peninsula National Park (one of the parks that will be free).... and at 10am they were already turning away day visitors as they were full... this was on a weekend in mid-summer, but being full at 10am at full price means this summer will be nuts especially when kids are out of school.

I got my pass anyway, but I think I will try to use it mid-week before or after the school summer break.

tbh, I'm more interested in the national historic sites. We'll see how it goes.

Midweek is when welfare will be there. I live close to Picton and I know there is many of day that there is like a hour line up or turning people away as its full. Remove the cost and all will come out.

This pass is for the less numerous "federal" parks not the provincial ones I think so Sandbanks isn't covered. In fact there's not too many in Ontario but I applied a while ago and got my pass already. Be warned, it takes a while for them to be delivered and when they do they come in the same government envelopes as your tax letters.

Back
Top Bottom