Best Looking R3 (2015) Color? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Looking R3 (2015) Color?

Best Color on A 2015 R3?

• Total voters

Toronto

What do you think is the best color on the 2015 R3? Blue? Black? Red?

I just purchased my first ever bike yesterday, an brand new 2015 R3 in blue. I wanted a black one, but they all sold out an few hours before I got to the dealer. But the blue is still hella nice though. Can't wait for spring to come! Hopefully I will be able to join you guys on a few rides!

All these colors can be see here side by side (Sorry I couldn't link it to this post as well, file was too large):

http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/03/2...cycle-review-first-ride-photos-specifications

What do you think is the best color on the 2015 R3? Blue? Black? Red?

I just purchased my first ever bike yesterday, an brand new 2015 R3 in blue. I wanted a black one, but they all sold out an few hours before I got to the dealer. But the blue is still hella nice though. Can't wait for spring to come! Hopefully I will be able to join you guys on a few rides!

All these colors can be see here side by side (Sorry I couldn't link it to this post as well, file was too large):

http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/03/2...cycle-review-first-ride-photos-specifications

Black bikes are harder to see(and statistically more likely to get into accidents), so you made the safer(and smarter) choice going with a bright colored 300cc.

also the r3 is hella fun(test rides)

The red one seems nice. Please remember starter bikes are supposed to be fun. This whole "mean beginner machine" nonsense is getting out of hand. "Murdered out" black? Forget about it. We can revisit this when you get a real bike. I'll be here.

blue or red is better than black. Like bigpoppa said although black migiht look all murdered out and good in most people's eyes, it is the safer option to have some colour. I personally like a bike with colour.

All personal preference. I would have liked all blue instead of half blue.
2015-Yamaha-YZF-R3-static-1-590x393.jpg

I like black bikes. Except they're harder to keep all shiny.
I wear proper visible gear so color of my bike doesn't concern me.

I was looking at these while I was shopping around. Nice bikes, loved the red/white. Ended up getting a Red/Black Honda CBR500R.

I prefer colour on my bikes, and I've seen a few of the Red ones around and they look slick. Why are you asking for an opinion AFTER you bought it!?

Since the OP got blue, I'm gonna say Blue is the best.

Being an old fella with traditional taste, if Yamaha would go retro paint, I'm all in. Ala RZ350/RD350.

Blue SMOKE is the coolest.

But, that was before FB was all the rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the blue myself. In October I picked up a black R3 for the girlfriend on a screaming deal though.

ya well my red is faster comment was probably obviously a joke but last year i had considered getting an R3. I was at first going to get the red one
but i saw the blue bike in person and loved it so i would probably have got the blue one. But then Honda announced the NC coming to Canada with
DCT for first time and that is what i ended getting.

ya well my red is faster comment was probably obviously a joke but last year i had considered getting an R3. I was at first going to get the red one
but i saw the blue bike in person and loved it so i would probably have got the blue one. But then Honda announced the NC coming to Canada with
DCT for first time and that is what i ended getting.

Since it's probably obviously a joke, there's still a chance it's not an obvious joke.

Yellow R3.

Mine is Red and i love those colors, she reminds me mine r1 back in 2002 with the same color combo:D

Back
Top Bottom