Harley on the edge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley on the edge

stevie t

[video=youtube;CgZWHd31BvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZWHd31BvA&sns=em[/video]

You would think riding like that you may want to wear a jacket....

Isnt that common though for harleys? They're known for the 'shake' or 'wobble' when leaning/turning? Swear i saw an article about cops and their harleys doing the same thing

Kudos to the rider though, he seems fairly skilled doing that, on a harley no less(and with nothing but a t shirt on)

Love the way he loses traction in that one corner then hooks up the tire and keeps on truckin' without breaking a sweat!

And yes, the Dyna's are known to shake through the corners due to their engine mounting system (I have one; I know!) but that can be fixed with True Track engine stabilizer.

It's all about the suspension and rider. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things considered, good viewing pleasure. I suspect a lot of people would be surprised how fast any old POS can be hustled down the road even on bad tires. Not me. I was surprised, however, that this video didn't contain a bicycle.

All things considered, good viewing pleasure. I suspect a lot of people would be surprised how fast any old POS can be hustled down the road even on bad tires. Not me. I was surprised, however, that this video didn't contain a bicycle.

Dig out the GoPro and make a vid on the bicycle old man.

Isnt that common though for harleys? They're known for the 'shake' or 'wobble' when leaning/turning? Swear i saw an article about cops and their harleys doing the same thing

Kudos to the rider though, he seems fairly skilled doing that, on a harley no less(and with nothing but a t shirt on)

kudos? the guy is a moron riding like this on the street, regardless of his riding skill. will say the vid is entertaining, especially the slide at ~ 1:10

did someone say bicycle?

[video=youtube;ffHFp1DjMY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffHFp1DjMY4[/video]

Dig out the GoPro and make a vid on the bicycle old man.

"Crazy downhill race on a Harley" Theirs already a video and a joke on the internet about a HD/bicycle race. I thought this was it. I was wrong, obviously. Delighted, but wrong.

Love the way he loses traction in that one corner then hooks up the tire and keeps on truckin' without breaking a sweat!

Or he soiled himself, and kept on trucking, whilst sweating. ;)

Another split second without that tire regaining traction and he'd have been wishing he had some gear on.

Or he soiled himself, and kept on trucking, whilst sweating. ;)

Another split second without that tire regaining traction and he'd have been wishing he had some gear on.

Not true. That pendulum had a huge range of motion plus factor in the bike is still driving forward in that split second. There is nothing on that vid to indicate the rider couldn't handle another split second of mayhem so he deserves the benefit of the doubt. There's no need to make with the body fluid hyperbole. A counter argument will not change my mind so don't bother replying.

Worst part of the video was that no one stopped to chat up the blonde sitting on the mustang..lol

That's sexist but being blonde probably not racist.

Get the hebeegeebees looking at that sport bike following so close. That's an old vid though, I think it's of a group called the Mulholland Riders in California. There's a few vids of that guy. Got to hand it to him handling a soft sprung cruiser like a sport bike.

If she identifies as a man, is it still sexist?

Not sure, haven't kept currant on that file. Honestly, I think one needs university education of higher learning to fully grasp the nuances involved and to serve coffee and cake.

Back
Top Bottom