Clearview station bed and breakfast,near Creemore,anyone stayed their,route suggestio | GTAMotorcycle.com

Clearview station bed and breakfast,near Creemore,anyone stayed their,route suggestio

Dougy

Site Supporter
I was researching the creemore area as I have seen others post about the area on here in the past.I came across a place called the Clearview station bed and breakfast.It has an old caboose on the property which has been refurbed and looks like an interesting place to spend a night or two.anyone stayed in the caboose before and what did you think of it if you have ?

Also any suggestioins on a day route in the area ? I've been riding all over ontario but seem to have overlooked this area for some reason,not really looking for twisties(although a few would be fun)just a nice cruise route to enjoy the weather once spring/summer arrives ...

Thanks for any info
Cheers

here is a nice route to give you some ideas. Only 3 hours but if you add in some lunch and maybe the scenic caves it would make a good day

https://goo.gl/maps/MgmZ9FYuJw12

Thankyou sir......I was not aware of the caves,just googled them .I will certainly be checking them out.3-5 hours riding per day plus some adventuring off the bike is perfect ,great info

Last edited:
Be sure to stop at the Badjeros General Store - great photo op!

That B&B is very nice. My wife and I have stayed there 3 times in the past.

Back
Top Bottom