International Motorcycle Show | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

International Motorcycle Show

Note to self...

C8CE6E81-01F1-4D67-BFBA-314E8DB82605_zpsmcasob3o.jpeg

I've been meaning to ask- I'm looking for a helmet and figured one of the shows would be a good place to try lots of brands. Would one show be better than the others for gear? I can only take one weekend off and want to make it count!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Gear for sale is at this show , new manufacturers displays at February show.

Note to self...

C8CE6E81-01F1-4D67-BFBA-314E8DB82605_zpsmcasob3o.jpeg

I thought she was looking at me, but she was totally looking at you. Go for it.

EDIT: See? The picture got bigger. #bigtwins

I'll be there with my new bike at the Lucas Oil booth most of the weekend and signing posters Saturday afternoon somewhere.

Where is the Lucas Oil booth in relation to the peanut coated ice cream vendor and salami stand. I need to triangulate my co-ordinates.

Where is the Lucas Oil booth in relation to the peanut coated ice cream vendor and salami stand. I need to triangulate my co-ordinates.

I'm hoping to be close to the ice cream and I'm sure there will be tons of salami you can feast your eyes on around the show ;)

Hall 5 is where the booth will be located

Last edited:
I'm hoping to be close to the ice cream and I'm sure there will be tons of salami you can feast your eyes on around the show ;)

Hall 5 is where the booth will be located

I prefer the got *** girls myself,but to each their own I guess

http://www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca
Better to go to this show to see all the manufacturers models.

If their web development skills are any indication, your better off going to the show this weekend, the other one has a website that looks like it was designed by a couple of kids in 1995

Do any of you know if there is a (pdf) map of the bike show? I always have a hard time finding some of the booths I like to visit.

..Tom

Do any of you know if there is a (pdf) map of the bike show? I always have a hard time finding some of the booths I like to visit.

..Tom
There's a breakdown on their site, but not sure if it lists who is actually in the booths.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I'm thinking Sunday morning for the show...hopefully pick up a new helmet. My Bell Vortex is showing it's age. Any recommendations on a similar to Bell Vortex but lighter in weight? I love the transition visor and the Bell fits my head like a glove...but if I could find something more quiet and a tad lighter I'd be a much happier rider.

Gear for sale is at this show , new manufacturers displays at February show.
Agreed.

Any new models that have been released/delivered to dealers will be there.
Looks like Kawi and Harley are the only two manufacturers attending. They may have 2017 models, but doubtful. The rest will be dealers, and you can be almost certain they will not have 2017 models to display.

I have always wondered why the big Toronto shows are in the winter? it doesn't make sense to me lol In Europe, Most of the big ones are in the summer (or not in the dead of winter) and its a big day out, everybody rides their bikes. I cant see many people riding there in -17 this weekend. Some times the parking lot has nicer bikes that inside the venue

I have always wondered why the big Toronto shows are in the winter? it doesn't make sense to me lol In Europe, Most of the big ones are in the summer (or not in the dead of winter) and its a big day out, everybody rides their bikes. I cant see many people riding there in -17 this weekend. Some times the parking lot has nicer bikes that inside the venue

Buying new gear and bikes just before the weather starts cooperating makes good sense to me. Same reasoning is applied in the clothing industry, where you see winter coats being sold in August/September.

Plus it's a dose of motorcycling during the most depressing of times.

Buying new gear and bikes just before the weather starts cooperating makes good sense to me. Same reasoning is applied in the clothing industry, where you see winter coats being sold in August/September.

Plus it's a dose of motorcycling during the most depressing of times.
You getting a booth at the show?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom