International Motorcycle Show | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

International Motorcycle Show

If you really want to have some fun, tell him you are a cop.

lol

Went by on Sunday at 2, plenty of parking - Dropped my rear shock at Accelerated Technologies as I rode Mosport and the last round at RACE last year with a leak on it. Got My SOAR license renewed since last year I didn't. Walked around, spoke to a bunch of people I know.

All and all a fun activity.

Saw the green bike and the ad for the swingers club. Nobody at the booth at the time. I'll mark that as a win for me.
Saw th RR shirts, but for $35 for a t? This cheap mofo said no way.
No one asked for my age.

Sent from the Purple Zone

They were pretty cheap at the show. They were selling tees for $25 each no tax if you paid with cash. It was a pretty good deal, since if you ordered online, they will charged you that $35 + tax + that crazy $12 shipping sometimes LOL.

Does anyone have any pictures and/or info on the Yamaha XV920 Virago there?
The Café build with R6 wheels I believe.
I only snapped one picture:

My friend and brother were talking to the builder, but neither took pictures or can recall much.
I shared the picture with others, so now they have all kinds of questions about the build, how the wheels were adapted to shaft drive, etc.

Anyone else have more pictures, and info on the build?

Last edited:
^ nothing to add other than it's been there a few years running; wicked swing arm, but also wicked angle on the U-joints.... wonder how that'd do out in the wild.

Some other bikes there:

Last edited:
A few more:

Friend of mine is the builder, 5th and 1st in class I believe.

Maybe if she knocks it over and sits on it. Drive line alignment on the horizontal is the potential issue.
That 80's katana is fantastic. Beautiful build.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I wish some of the newer bikes were on display. I went on Sunday which was less crowded. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't say there were any "Deals" to be had on gear from any vendors.

Does anyone have any pictures and/or info on the Yamaha XV920 Virago there?
The Café build with R6 wheels I believe.
I only snapped one picture:

My friend and brother were talking to the builder, but neither took pictures or can recall much.
I shared the picture with others, so now they have all kinds of questions about the build, how the wheels were adapted to shaft drive, etc.

Anyone else have more pictures, and info on the build?

I chatted with him too. Dave I think if that helps. Other than the frame and a few other parts not much was original. I was also intrigued.

Correction Rob or Ron, his brother's helmet is on tank and I think it was Rick. I know this really isn't helpful, but good luck

Had a chance to sit on the lil Grom and the Kawi equivalent...man I wish I had the $ and garage space for a little bike like that for commuting the 10k to work....

Had a chance to sit on the lil Grom and the Kawi equivalent...man I wish I had the $ and garage space for a little bike like that for commuting the 10k to work....
Sat on both as well. Got a couple weird looks. Fat guy on a little bike. ?
At least I could reach the ground!
Too bad the used ones are still so expensive. And I'm gonna say 99% have been abused.

Friend of mine is the builder, 5th and 1st in class I believe.

Maybe if she knocks it over and sits on it. Drive line alignment on the horizontal is the potential issue.

Their was a black bike at this booth with a gold falcon on the tank(think acp customs were the builders ? ),my favorite bike at the show,If someone on here has a picture of it maybe they'd be kind enough to post it up,definitely deserves some props,imo

15802895_1645422325759243_4111054318189150208_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sat on both as well. Got a couple weird looks. Fat guy on a little bike. ?
At least I could reach the ground!
Too bad the used ones are still so expensive. And I'm gonna say 99% have been abused.

I actually felt less weird sitting on one than my original 125! LoL Not sure why, but I guess this was a tiny bike so it's an expectation in my head....

If I had the space, cash, and no baby coming I'd be all over this one for kicks....

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...om/1229502444?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Leave it at the cottage and enjoy up there when I can!

The black / gold r nine t is my bike. Glad you liked it. We are having some shots done in the next week indoors since outside is impossible at the moment.
Will post up some but you can follow on instagram at @project_gespenst or @acp_customs_hamilton

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom