International Motorcycle Show | GTAMotorcycle.com

International Motorcycle Show

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Are you or your bike participating in the show? For years i had a Ducati at the DOCC booth,but i'm out of that scene now and into trials.It can be a really big chore setting up and tearing down a booth and having enough people to man it.This year the SOVT (Southwestern Ontario Vintage Trials Group) has a booth in the show for the first time and my ugly mug is on one of their big show banners.I've been told to bring sharpies for autographs,but i am just going to go for a couple of hours with some family to browse.(4 yr old can't take much more).Cya there...haha.

Will be heading there with some buddies to check it all out.
Keep the autographs available.
;)

I'll be working at the Ride for Sight booth January 7 from 10am to 2pm. It's always a great way to get your motorcycle fix in the middle of winter!

Not going near that hell hole, some jerk off in a large pick up smeared the side of my car then f'd off without a howdy do or thank you for the pleasure. Insurance bit it for over 4000+. Damn right I made the claim!

Mods and Rockers booth

Is this the show next week (super show).... if so do the manufacturers/dealers have the new bikes (2017s) there? Since my bike got jacked I am in the market for a new one

Is this the show next week (super show).... if so do the manufacturers/dealers have the new bikes (2017s) there? Since my bike got jacked I am in the market for a new one

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the 2017's will not be their...

but ya as Morrisey has already said this is a good show to get a little motorcycle fix during the winter....

Last edited:
Mental note to self: try and visit the people that have posted in this thread.

Sent from the Purple Zone

i know right? always chatting to faceless people... you know they used to lock people up in the looney bin for that :p

Mental note to self: try and visit the people that have posted in this thread.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Dangerous times... I've been saving for my mid-life crisis (911) but when I get around that many bikes for sale with cash to burn... I should probably just stay home haha...

Anyway, Kawi has a big display in the center every year, with GP bikes being the next largest and they bring tons of quality used options as well. Then you have maybe 15 or so dealers who also set up with new bikes on offer. Plenty to see for sure

i bet there will be the odd harley here & there

Prolly around the fringes sporting fringes, streamers, tassels, tats and tits.

Back
Top Bottom