WTF kijiji ad? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF kijiji ad?

Haha I bought this tire. It was a Pilot Road 4 Trail that's pretty much new and I really like these Michelin's and need a new front tire soon. At least I won't worry about scratching the rims up getting that tire off, so I suppose I could just take it over to Rosey Toes:)

Shane, get yourself a pair of spoons and dismount the tire yourself. It's not a difficult task, especially since the bead is already broken.

via Tapatalk

Granted, I haven't seen many tire machines as I typically do it myself, but what I had in mind were the manual DIY setups a lot of people have:

image_23499.jpg

ST-SMI2063.jpg

no-martirechanger1.jpg

Although in this case it doesn't matter about the rim at all, so spoons would work fine and no need to raise the wheel off the ground as no disc to hurt.

Granted, I haven't seen many tire machines as I typically do it myself, but what I had in mind were the manual DIY setups a lot of people have:

image_23499.jpg

ST-SMI2063.jpg

no-martirechanger1.jpg

Although in this case it doesn't matter about the rim at all, so spoons would work fine and no need to raise the wheel off the ground as no disc to hurt.
The top and bottom machines still grab the rim lip. The center bar is only to lever against when using the bead tool.

Back
Top Bottom