Laguna Seca - Spectate | GTAMotorcycle.com

Laguna Seca - Spectate

SUMIMASN

anyone been there to watch races? been thinking about catching WSBK there in 17. is it a good track to see a lot of action? thnx

anyone been there to watch races? been thinking about catching WSBK there in 17. is it a good track to see a lot of action? thnx

Absolutely a great track to spectate. I have been there for both moto gp and world superbike. Get to the track early and set up camp at the corkscrew. You will not want to leave that area after seeing the bikes shoot down there. Plus the next turns after the corkscrew are short walking distance with good views. We had seats at the main straight grandstand but all you see is the bikes zip by so fast that there really isn't much to see. We either stayed at hotels in Salinas or monterrey.
It's awesome there, we'll worth the trip

The cork screw always looks great on Vid. Thnx much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only imagine how awesome it is to watch the race from the corkscrew! That would be where I'd want to sit. Side note, does anyone know where I can watch bike races online? I don't even care if they're live or a few months old. We cut the cord 4 yrs ago and the only thing I miss are bike races, speedTV, and the UFC!

Well, Speed is 100% dead and buried now, so technically you don't have to worry about missing that anymore

Back
Top Bottom