Anybody crashed with mesh gloves? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody crashed with mesh gloves?

For scooting around town that's fine, if I were on a highway I won't want to crash on those.

Plus if you get in a serious crash you're spinning around in all kinds of position. Like a night of rough sex your body will be twisted in all kinds of positions. You won't want to be wearing those

I have some AGV full gauntlet gloves that have perforated leather between the fingers...half way down. They are as cool as my thin perforated shorty gloves...on the hands. Just spread my fingers a little and the air flows into the glove to keep my hands cool.

I bought a pair of Icon 29er gloves in the summer, and they held up quite well in my accident. The left one got really scuffed up, but stayed intact, and protected my hands. I ended up with a dislocated wrist, but I doubt any glove would have prevented that.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I use these for a city commuting glove on hot days. Good ventilation (those scoops actually do catch air) and reasonable protection for a shorty glove.

http://gpbikes.com/street/riding-gear/gloves/five-stunt-leather-glove.html

Haven't crashed in them, so no comments about actually testing the level of protection.

I've slid with the lesser ones in a gravel corner going 40, my body rolled quite a bit, palm skid pretty good. Scratch on the felt cover over the hard plastic, on the hard palm area and side, but everything is in tip top shape and zero hand damage.
Bought em for 50$ at the show last year, but mine look likes this:
desc_951683126_00.jpg

Great gloves, also play football in em from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom