What Are The Chances of My Insurance Dropping After One Year of Riding? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are The Chances of My Insurance Dropping After One Year of Riding?

Dat torque doe
Its got slightly more power than the 300s, but has more torque

In all seriousness, most guys cant even push these little bikes to 70%

Might be true if we lived in an area where there were, you know, curves in the road as opposed to the arrow-straight roads we have here. The sad fact is that, by and large, we live in areas where there are few places one can legally and safely make the most of a bike's handling and where 400-series highway competence really requires limit-busting speeds -- at times -- to keep up and overtaking abilities that may exceed that of small displacement bikes. Smaller 250s and 300s can do the 400 stuff but riders will quickly find themselves wanting and needing more straight line power.

Might be true if we lived in an area where there were, you know, curves in the road as opposed to the arrow-straight roads we have here. The sad fact is that, by and large, we live in areas where there are few places one can legally and safely make the most of a bike's handling and where 400-series highway competence really requires limit-busting speeds -- at times -- to keep up and overtaking abilities that may exceed that of small displacement bikes. Smaller 250s and 300s can do the 400 stuff but riders will quickly find themselves wanting and needing more straight line power.

I honestly dont even see the point of the 400s....
The idea behind riding a motorcycle is for leisure, whats so nice about a straight, grey slab, that continues on for miles and miles, at the same speed, with a bunch of cars, looking at nothing but grey buildings?

I dont know where you live, but im lucky to live fairly close to the forks/terra cotta/georgetown/glen williams and there are some nice roads around here that are anything but straight

In addition there are some gorgeous backroads

Look and you shall find.

I mean it sincerely that i would want a 300. (perhaps second only to a dual sport)

actually, it's about diff strokes for diff folks

I honestly dont even see the point of the 400s....
The idea behind riding a motorcycle is for leisure, whats so nice about a straight, grey slab, that continues on for miles and miles, at the same speed, with a bunch of cars, looking at nothing but grey buildings?

I dont know where you live, but im lucky to live fairly close to the forks/terra cotta/georgetown/glen williams and there are some nice roads around here that are anything but straight

In addition there are some gorgeous backroads

Look and you shall find.

I mean it sincerely that i would want a 300. (perhaps second only to a dual sport)

Back
Top Bottom