2017 RACE schedule | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 RACE schedule

I hope it turns into +20 and a 10% chance of rain. Not risking my equipment in the rain at the first round.

Fingers crossed for the weather!

I won't be there.. lol. I'll be ready for Round 2 as a CSBK warm up.

Looks like we are going to need to bust out the ice tires sunday high of 5 now and 70% chance of rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much just like last year and we had no choice but to postpone.

Forecast up that way looks like it has improved. Has lake 1 been drained?

Round 1 officially cancelled
Cancelled2.jpg

Have a couple of questions as I get ready for this round:

1) Can someone go over the typical weekend schedule at RACE, ex: Saturday: 8:00 safety, 9:00 PRO practice, 9:15 AM practice.... time for Qualifiers. Sunday practice and race times etc? What time does the tech start in the morning and how long does it take to go through all the bikes?

2) Where can I buy my bike numbers from and how much do they cost?

Thanks

typical weekend (sounds like you won't be doing friday practice)
Tech opens at 7:30 (both days, but you only need to tech once unless you go down during the day)
Riders meeting is at 8am, test sessions (practice) start at 8:30. (both days)
Sat: A couple practice sessions per class in the morning and then qualifiers starting around 11:30 for the rest of the day.
Sun: again a couple of practice sessions per class in the morning and then finals for the rest of the day

You can get numbers from Bickle, I got 3 sets and the small helmet ones from him as back ups, I think it was $16.
If not I've got red and black duct tape you can use.

Other thing you'll need if you don't have it is a medical information carrier for your helmet, $6 from the office when you register.

Last edited:
thanks for the info JoeyB, can't make most Fridays because of work

I figured as much, I recall you mentioned that in an earlier post.
This weekend should be a good one. The pro's will be using round 2 as a warm up for round 1 of CSBK the following weekend.

Have a couple of questions as I get ready for this round:

1) Can someone go over the typical weekend schedule at RACE, ex: Saturday: 8:00 safety, 9:00 PRO practice, 9:15 AM practice.... time for Qualifiers. Sunday practice and race times etc? What time does the tech start in the morning and how long does it take to go through all the bikes?

2) Where can I buy my bike numbers from and how much do they cost?

Thanks

If you want some custom numbers let me know. I can bring them this weekend.

Let me know your number and if you need the white background,, can have them ready for you. If you come up Friday night before 10:30 ish drop by the trailer. I can give them to you then. If you are coming up real early Saturday and want them,, email me and we can leave them with the gate or I can hide them. If not I'm usually up before 7am but if I;m not wake me because I should be up!;)

if anybody has a stock set for brake pads for R6 or 4 piston R1, used old things. I require the use of these please. ill be there friday.

Back
Top Bottom