DRZ-s 400 - what would be a good deal for... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DRZ-s 400 - what would be a good deal for...

The sm has better for forks for on road riding, not for off road. Upside down doesn't always mean better.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The sm has better for forks for on road riding, not for off road. Upside down doesn't always mean better.

S has a little bit more suspension travel, but the SM forks are better. Unrelated, but the SM also has better brakes and a different swing arm with more of a sport bike style axle adjuster.

I don't think any company actually sells a dirt bike without inverted forks anymore.

No they are all around better. As stated all the new dirt bike brand (ktm, yamaha, kawi) all doing usd

My Motoz Tractionator I/T's on my DRZ scream going down the road. Really annoying for daily riding. I will say the bike looks mean af with the Warp9's and the Motoz on, which helps deal with the noise.

I noticed a little extra noise at slower speeds (50km/h or so), but at cruise speed, never really noticed. It certainly wasn't the most comfortable ride, but quite tolerable.

You don't pay 8300 OTD for brand new DRZ. But, I agree that 5600 OTD is pretty good deal.

Back
Top Bottom