CBRf4i considered what? | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBRf4i considered what?

helluxi

Im looking at a new bike in september of 2017, and am looking between the SV650s (07-08) and the CBRf4i.

Curious what the cbrf4i (01-03) is classified as, be it sport or supersport?

I will be 21, 2 years insurance, 2 years lisenced, and have M lisence (m2 in 2015).

Supersport. Call insurance.

I'm going to bet that the SV would be cheaper though.

I've seen quite a few stories here and elsewhere about f4i's being extremely expensive to insure for young riders.

Alright, thanks for the answers! SV after my first year, this september just past, was quoted 2000 with comprehensive no collision. Hopefully that will drop ~1500 this next september since the F4i is out now!

the sv is probably more fun/torque-y and useable anyway

Simply curious. Would a later model cbr f4i still be considered a super sport or was it moved to sport touring? Only ask because from 2003 on the cbr600rr was considered the ss bike from
Honda so maybe there's a loop hole there.

Simply curious. Would a later model cbr f4i still be considered a super sport or was it moved to sport touring? Only ask because from 2003 on the cbr600rr was considered the ss bike from
Nope, always a ss AFAIK.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The f4i from 01-02 was Hondas race 600.

They added a banana seat to it in 2003 and everyone started calling it a sports tourer.

Back
Top Bottom