Csbk 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Csbk 2017

CrashChris

I can't believe there hasn't been any rumors ( at least that i have heard about) as to what stops may be happening this year.

Hopefully only a few weeks away until it is released.

Anyone have some insight or wishes for the stops?

Nice. I want another crack at that on the new bikes (well, one new bike, one new motor).

Lots of rumours at end of this season...

- Shannonville might be out
- Grand Bend is showing lots of interest and working with CSBK
- ??? and another double header beginning of year but I'm forced to keep the secret rumoured track ;)

- ??? and another double header beginning of year but I'm forced to keep the secret rumoured track ;)
If Grand Bend happens I can see A LOT of SOAR riders participating for the home advantage of riding the track so often.

If Grand Bend happens I can see A LOT of SOAR riders participating for the home advantage of riding the track so often.
Not sure how many would do it at GB that wouldn't go to Mosport, I assume a couple but wouldn't think a whole lot.

... and having physical barriers to separate spectator areas, dragstrip return road, pits, and road course. Can't have issues with people wandering into places where they shouldn't be. This is a big stumbling block for holding major roadracing events at Grand Bend with the current layout. Not saying it can't happen but it would require a fair bit of construction to do it right without affecting Grand Bend's big advantage ... hardly anything to hit if you have an off-track excursion.

... and having physical barriers to separate spectator areas, dragstrip return road, pits, and road course. Can't have issues with people wandering into places where they shouldn't be. This is a big stumbling block for holding major roadracing events at Grand Bend with the current layout. Not saying it can't happen but it would require a fair bit of construction to do it right without affecting Grand Bend's big advantage ... hardly anything to hit if you have an off-track excursion.

Just line the track with trailers and caution tape :)

well, first things first - congrats on your sportbike 2nd place overall championship run- AS A FIRST YEAR ROOKIE PRO!
I have no vested interests with csbk. If you want just PM me any rumours you have, and I will spill the beans..lol

Not sure how many would do it at GB that wouldn't go to Mosport, I assume a couple but wouldn't think a whole lot.
You would be surprised how many have gone to mosport and lap times were lacking. Two different Tracks

Likely same old, same old - Shannonville, Schubenacadie, Mosport, somewhere in Quebec (Mont Tremblant ?).
There's a new track in B.C., but I doubt the series will get there this year (if ever) -
http://driving.ca/auto-news/news/area-27-adds-to-b-c-motorsport-scene

This track, like the new track on vancouver island, are self described as "Country Club Tracks". The idea being that rich folks and their costly cars will be kept away from the general public riff raff. You certainly won't see any sbk racing at either of these tracks.

This track, like the new track on vancouver island, are self described as "Country Club Tracks". The idea being that rich folks and their costly cars will be kept away from the general public riff raff. You certainly won't see any sbk racing at either of these tracks.

My boss owns the one on Van Island. I will see how liquored up i can get on him at the xmas party this weekend....maybe change his mind ;)

So was Calabogie ???

Back
Top Bottom