Got rear ended | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got rear ended

You are at fault for the damage you did to the car in front of you. The entire accident could have been avoided by keeping a safe distance. While you were apparently better than the idiot behind you, you were still tailgating under the law. It's the most common of accidents and all because people are impatient.

fp.gif

I suggest you contact a personal injury lawyer before you keep talking and making statements.
Contact shanekingsley here...I think he posted in the personal injury insurance thread in romperroom.
He seemed to found a good lawyer/firm.

ya sure, tell ins. as advised that you were completely stopped and with just that, they will accept your version of events as gospel

after all, apparently, it's like this

It's very evident by the amount of damage to the front of the offenders car (& the back of your car) vs the very tiny amount of damage to the front of your car (where you were forced into the car in front) that you were pushed there from a high speed rear end collision that the other person caused, and yes, you were pushed into the car in front of you from a stop as you clearly disclose here, and will make very clear to your insurance company as well.

You are free and clear. Get ready to go car shopping.
icon_smile.gif

Last edited:
Your car is a write off. Too much damage and the pillars are buckled. That's usually a major indicator.
Exact same happened to me a few years back in a 4 door Civic. All clear as far as fault, but insurance company will remind you of "a claim" years later.
As stated above, don't be signing off on any injuries just yet. You have time and some injuries set in much later.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom