3/4 of android phones/tablets/devices are at risk | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

3/4 of android phones/tablets/devices are at risk

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.

With the Pixel and Pixel XL google offers free unlimited storage.. and when the phone gets full(ish) it will automatically remove old photos and videos if they've been backed up. Added benefit here is the ability to share albums with friends and family right from the phone. I don't have to email photos of my kid to a bunch of relatives, just give em a link to the album and its updated as I take photos... pretty neat.

I used to be of the opinion that I didn't want my photos going to the cloud but I don't care any more. The convenience outweighs privacy paranoia. If I ever take photos of anything sensitive I can move them to an album which doesn't get backed up automatically..

a nice feature, but not necessarily unique to Pixel/Google. and correct me if Im wrong, is it for pics and vids only? how about documents and stuff?

on my phone and desktop, Currently with OneDrive with free 130gigs of storage available at my disposal, Im only at 2.85 gigs full right now. LOL. Anyways, each pic I snap automatically gets uploaded to one drive cloud along with all my biz documents, videos, pics, contracts etc. , and same crapola about sharing with friends/relative with a link etc. In fact, I do all my quotes and contracts online on either my desktop PC or samsung with onedrive and share the link with my customers.

pretty neat feature for the non pixel users anyway.

a nice feature, but not necessarily unique to Pixel/Google. and correct me if Im wrong, is it for pics and vids only? how about documents and stuff?

on my phone and desktop, Currently with OneDrive with free 130gigs of storage available at my disposal, Im only at 2.85 gigs full right now. LOL. Anyways, each pic I snap automatically gets uploaded to one drive cloud along with all my biz documents, videos, pics, contracts etc. , and same crapola about sharing with friends/relative with a link etc. In fact, I do all my quotes and contracts online on either my desktop PC or samsung with onedrive and share the link with my customers.

pretty neat feature for the non pixel users anyway.
I'm not sure if it extends to google drive, haven't checked. I think I always had 5 or 10gb there as part of my business account.. never used more than a few hundred mb. Invoices and quotations are pretty small files.

I know cloud service isn't unique to google, just nice of them to counter the lack of microSD storage with free unlimited cloud.

With the Pixel and Pixel XL google offers free unlimited storage.. and when the phone gets full(ish) it will automatically remove old photos and videos if they've been backed up. Added benefit here is the ability to share albums with friends and family right from the phone. I don't have to email photos of my kid to a bunch of relatives, just give em a link to the album and its updated as I take photos... pretty neat.

I used to be of the opinion that I didn't want my photos going to the cloud but I don't care any more. The convenience outweighs privacy paranoia. If I ever take photos of anything sensitive I can move them to an album which doesn't get backed up automatically..
My phone has cloud storage as well and I use it. It's pretty common across platforms. I've basically stopped plugging my phone into anything now. I got 5 gb free, but more is always better. It could be more if I pay for it. If I paid for office 365 I'd get 1 TB for example.

The MS cloud allows for different folders with different permissions which is nice; select public or private for example. I assume Google is the same.

Last edited:
...and which 2 buttons would those be?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

check youtube how to use your sdcard as internal memory for video

It takes about 5 minutes but first copy all your data from the sd card onto your computer because it will be formatted...copy back data after if you need to.
You also want to use a class 10 sdcard but even those have different read/write speeds. For the most part try it and if you are p;laying video games and it's slow then get faster memory card but if they are just apps you should be fine.

https://youtu.be/BpBKN4PKphg

Thanks @-D-

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom