insane bike chase | GTAMotorcycle.com

insane bike chase

Geeeeezzeeeee! That was quite butt puckering

Wow.....another one down due to a left turner. Such a shame as I was enjoying the vid and rooting for the runner. Wonder what he did...

Dayum that cop was ready

cop was so close, so many times, almost could have reached over and hit his kill switch.... lol

I have a feeling he drew his gun more than once during that chase

Imagine how great it would have been if they had "real" bikes like 600/1000 ccs????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be specific tho, I was referring to the part where ye perp holds up his left hand (in the OP video)

I have a feeling he drew his gun more than once during that chase

In Canada or the USA I don't think the police can shoot an escapee unless fired upon. I'm not sure what other countries consider fair game but I wouldn't run in Latin America.

Imagine how great it would have been if they had "real" bikes like 600/1000 ccs????

Not that great, small and narrow bike is a key, to negotiate the narrow lane-split openings at high speed, without stopping.

Yeah, now I remember seeing that vid. Though I'm still surprised the cop was shooting. Gun discipline I've followed was to know what was behind your target. In motion with high tension, lots of collateral damage is possible.

Oh, I wasn't saying it was a good idea lol

Back
Top Bottom