Lots of gear for sale - Toronto: Dainese, Revit, held, alpinestars, etc... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lots of gear for sale - Toronto: Dainese, Revit, held, alpinestars, etc...

alon

I've got a lot of gear I want to sell as I'm not riding road bikes anymore so I might as well free up space and funds for more dirt oriented toys and gear...For reference, I am 6'3" and 225 pounds, long legged, big footed and large handed - and all of the following fits me.

1- boots: SOLD

2- mesh jacket and pants: second is a Revit Airwave mesh jacket in light grey size XL. It is perfect and recently cleaned. Comes with all armour that was included by Revit. It is like riding in a tank top. Also included is a matching pair of Revit Airwave pants matching light grey size XL LONG. As I said, I am 6'3" so I ordered these in the long version with an inseam of more than 34" - they work perfectly, vent incredibly well and include the armour that they came with. There is one burn hole on the inside of the left knee area that was caused by a hot exhaust from riding a KTM 690 - apart from that, they're perfect and clean. Reduced: $155 for both jacket and pants

3- winter gloves: third up is an immaculate and hardly used pair of Held Quattrotempi winter touring gloves. These were their top of the line Gortex gloves from two years ago and cost me a small fortune. They are lined and Gortex - completely waterproof and nice and warm. The left index finger also includes a visor wipe. These are immaculate and as new - I think I rode in them three times total. Black, size 11 XXL - looking to get $100 - they were $350 new!

4- road race jacket and pants: SOLD

5 - Dainese road riding gloves: SOLD

I am having difficulty posting pictures here so please EMAIL me (not private message as I don't check this site often) at alongat.gat@gmail.com and I'll happily share hi-Rez images of actual gear.

all gear is at home in the Bathurst and eglinton area - I am recovering from a crushed ankle so I'm not mobile - I cannot meet you somewhere dark and shady, I will refuse low ball and insulting offers but I am open to making deals on multiple items. None of this gear will disappoint you - it's worth seeing pictures and seeing the stuff in person.

thanks everyone

Last edited:
Some items now sold and updates to prices - see ad above.

Back
Top Bottom