How to Winterize and Store your Motorcycle! | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to Winterize and Store your Motorcycle!

Canadian Rider

Sadly winter has hit us and I wanted to share with you guys how we can prepare our babies for hibernation. Step by step to make sure that come spring, she starts up and is ready to go :)
Let me know if you guys got any questions, but I pretty much knocked down all the major things we need to do!

[video=youtube;yl1hXkoPHz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1hXkoPHz8[/video]

good video. but what i see at the end: green leaves on a tree - still about 4 weeks of riding, and you already winterising your bike?! :toothy9:

I don't bother "winterizing". Bike on stands, tank full, tender plugged in - that's as far as I go. Bike is out no matter what month if it's dry out and temps are above a few degrees.

I don't bother "winterizing". Bike on stands, tank full, tender plugged in - that's as far as I go. Bike is out no matter what month if it's dry out and temps are above a few degrees.

Same here, oil change will be done in the spring.

The only thing I would add to the video is to use a good penetrating lube spray in most bolts and screws that will normally rust after washing the bike and wipe clean your rotors with brake clean

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom