Black Friday and cyber Monday motorcycle related deals. - what you getting? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Friday and cyber Monday motorcycle related deals. - what you getting?

stickman88

Thought this would be an interesting topic. What deals or purchases are you guys eyeing related to motorcycles. I was maybe eying a good base layer for cold weather riding.

Thought this would be an interesting topic. What deals or purchases are you guys eyeing related to motorcycles. I was maybe eying a good base layer for cold weather riding.

I just got a great deal on motorcyclecloseouts in the US. Got the stuff shipped to a kinek border store and picked it up from there. Even paying for car, customs, etc...it was $150 cheaper than what I could buy in Canada. I got 2 Scorpion exo 500 helmets for me and my gf, a jacket and a pair of gloves for her.

I think fortnine and leatherup.ca are having some black friday sales. But, I need to look up more to see who else is doing such a sale

Yeh royal distributing and gp bikes having a sale. I have a brand new still in box scorpion r2000 (L) for sale that I'm trying to get rid of ..should have asked me and I'd give you a good deal.

Well y'all got have fuel to ride in cold weather

giphy.gif

...I'm a coffee hound as evidenced by daily trips to the Forks. Have a reasonable grasp of making espresso too....our old Aroma finally bit the dust. I prefer manual to the automatics or semi-automatics. This has a neat trick of infusing before the full pressure hits so far more consistent.

Best deal I've seen in a long time
81FZMemK1kL._SL1500_.jpg

seriously good technology at crazy low price

List Price: CDN$ 1,053.00
Deal Price: CDN$ 383.00 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: CDN$ 670.00 (64%

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00DS4767U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Crazy good coffee tech for the price - two types of baskets and two sizes. Single wall give you a lot more control and many other features

[video=youtube;zymSD3cd9hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zymSD3cd9hg[/video]

BTW Kicking Horse 454 Beans do indeed have a kick.
https://www.kickinghorsecoffee.com/en/coffee/kick-***-whole-bean

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Motomaster Concentrated Fuel Stabilizer

250mL Reg $8.99
500mL Reg $12.99
1L Reg $15.99 on sale for $6.39

Gee whiz, guess which size I bought lol. Enough stabilizer for all the bikes in 10 postal codes =p

And Rexall has 10% off CT gift cards to combine with it.

Probably tools

I picked up a hex key set for like $9

No luck on torque wrenches so far

Canadian tire has Rotella T6 from $47....to $40, dont need to change the oil anytime soon so wasnt worth it for me

I also tried to get tires from motorcycle superstore(got a hell of a deal)....they cant ship em to canada :(

Wally World has 4L jugs of Valvoline dino oil for your car, $9.88. GoPro style action cam, $69.99.

via Tapatalk

@macdoc, I used to walk past Breville machines since they were not made in Italy, but they have gotten very good. That one in particular is really good and the price is awesome.

I bought sony noise cancelling over ear headphones at BestBuy for $49. Its motorcycle related because i wear them on the airplane to get somewhere warm enough to ride.

Princess Auto has some decent deals on torque wrenches in the current flyer. Not sure if that ended yesterday or not, but worth checking if you're looking.

Yeah ....wasn't on our radar either but read up on the infuser technology and astonished by the price...cheapest I could find in the US was $499 and in Australia $699 ...$383 Canadian???- no brainer.

I find the noise cancelling uneven tho my Panasonics worked reasonably well.
On a long flight I put earplugs in, my Sennheiser 580 cans over my ears and crank the movie volume up full...can't hear the plane, can hear the movie. :D

I also tried to get tires from motorcycle superstore(got a hell of a deal)....they cant ship em to canada :(

Can you not buy it and ship it to a friend in US? That's what I'm doing with my shopping in the US. I have a buddy who lives in Philadelphia and I'll ship it to his place and will ride to him in the summer....

The other option is to ship it to a border store (I use kinek) in US-Niagara. They will keep it for $5 a package for 30 days. With even the custom charges, it's cheaper, then it's worth that trip. I did a short trip recently to get my jackets and helmets from motorcyclecloseouts .com

When you ship to the US mail box, you only pay the tax at the border. Unless that package is from outside of North America I believe.

But there is the cost of any toll roads/bridge/fuel/mailbox etc.

Depending on the agent, it's really a 50/50 chance of being sent in to pay or just waved through.

And remember to turn off your cell or notifying your cell provider to get cheap roaming charges or that can end up costing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably tools

I picked up a hex key set for like $9

Canadian tire has Rotella T6 from $47....to $40, dont need to change the oil anytime soon so wasnt worth it for me

I bought a torque wrench at a Harbor Freight in Michigan about 5 years ago for $30.
It was the same one Canadian Tire was selling for $60.
You have to know how to convert Newtonmeters to footpounds however.

Bought an LS2 FF323 Carbon "Tronic" helmet.
$286 instead of $499 from a Canadian online retailer.

Bought an LS2 FF323 Carbon "Tronic" helmet.
$286 instead of $499 from a Canadian online retailer.
Where did you buy?

BTW, Re-Gear has LS2 FF323 Arrows, though not the carbon version, for $220.

via Tapatalk

When you ship to the US mail box, you only pay the tax at the border. Unless that package is from outside of North America I believe.

You're still importing goods. Why would they suddenly become duty free?

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom